BLOGMAS: Day 4 & 5

December 06, 2014

I am sorry that I didn't do Blogmas yesterday as I am currently not well. Therefore, yesterday I just slept and took time out for myself. I am still quite ill but I decided I will still do a Blogmas today. So today's post is about my November favourites.

Beauty:

My first beauty favourite is the NYX eyebrow cake powder. This is such a life saver as it makes my eyebrows look fuller. It is a duo-shade compact kit which helps me fill and define my eyebrows as I have quite a few sparse areas. The compact includes a slanted brush to define the brows and a round mascara-looking wand to shape and style. It also features wax in the compact to keep the eyebrow strays in place. This is the first eyebrow powder I have tried and can definitely say I wont be changing any time soon. Before this I used a pencil to define my eyebrows. It is very lightweight and can be travel friendly as everything you need is together in one compact. I always get compliments when I am wearing this :) It is very pigamented. However, I did think that the size would be a bit bigger but it it has lasted me quite a long time. This was my first NYX product and can safely say I have been purchasing more (eyeshadow base.) It is easy to apply and glides on smoothly. It is time saving too as I have got the hang of it. 

My second beauty favourite is Kate Moss' Lipstick. I have the shades 107 and 001. These lipsticks are my go to favourites! 001 is a deep 'vampire' red shade which I tend to go for when I have events or want a night look. 107 is a deep pink with a hint of red shade. I tend to go for 107 as I think this is the prettist. The packaging is just flaweless yet sophiscated. The are really pigamented and long lasting which is great as it lasts the whole night. I tend to put concealer on my lips first, then I apply lip balm and lip liner that is a near match to my lipstick and then put my lipstick on. However, as this lipstick isn't very moisturising I do have to put lip balm on. It is so creamy and worth the money. 




















My third beauty favourites are Rimmel Extra 3D Lash Mascara and Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. I love apply these mascaras together as it makes my eyelashes look volumised, defined and lengthened without clumps. However, for the Lash Accelerator Endless mascara does like to smudge towards the end of the night, which isn't a good look! I tend to put this mascara on first and then the Extra 3D lash mascara. Also, I love the mascara wands for both mascaras. Another benefit is that I got the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara for free as Boots had a offer where you got it for free when you spent £10 on Rimmel. 

Rimmel Extra 3D Lash Mascara £4.99
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara £7.99























My last beauty favourite is Little Mix's All About the Eyes Palette for Collection. I love this palette as it contains 6 eyeshhadows that are suitable for creating a nude or smokey eye look. From left to right the shades are; Feather, Sunkissed, Golden Sand, Dazzling Brown, Cocoa Dream and Blackbird. I like to use the Golden Sand as my base and like to put Sunkissed, Dazzling Brown and Cocoa Dream in the outer crease. I then like to put Feather in the inner corner of my eyes and my brow bone. However, as it is very shimmer pigamented I have to put it in on before my foundation to tone down the shimmer. It is very lightweight and can easily be put into my bag as it has a little eyeshadow brush inside. I find that the colours are very similar to the Naked palette. As I tend to go for more of a matte eyshadow I do try and spice the look up with some shimmer from this palette. The packaging is sleek looking in black with gold lettering. I also like how the shades can be seen through the packaging, so I am not constantly opening and shutting it.




Skin Care:

I love to apply this Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer. It is lightweight and quickly absorbs into the skin that you forget that you have put it on and you are saving time when you are putting your makeup on. It easily glides onto the skin and keeps my skin feeling soft and subtle. It makes it so much easily for my foundation to be put on. I have had it for quite a while and it doesn't look like it is emptying anytime soon. Ever since buying I have never missed a day without priming. 
















Hair Care:

I love to apply this Argon Oil to the ends of hair when I have just had a shower. It has helped my hair so much as my hair was quite damaged and short, whereas now it is mid-length and is quite healthy. I don't actually know where this is from as my mum got it for me.

Another hair casre product I have been loving is the Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner. This states to be a 'saviour for weak and distressed hair' which is true as it has made my hair easier to work with. It helps protect and detangle my hair. It contains drops of Austrialian Jojoba Seed Oil which really helps nourish and condition the hair. I love the Aussie collection as the smell is just irresistible. And yes I do tend to go for gorgeous-scented products. 



















Clothes:


The first clothing item I am loving at the moment is another jumper but from Primark. I bought this jumper in a light grey and black colour. However, they have a wide variety of colours to choose from. I love how it has a peter pan collar attached to it and a blouse-looking material attached to the end of the jumper. I like to team this with leggings or jeans with my chelsea boots or converse. I think it looks nice with a peter pan collar but I also like to add a statement necklace to polish the look off. 


£10



The second clothing item I am loving at the moment is this tartan dress from Primark. Primark have this dress in red and green (well thats all I've seen.) I love this dress as it reminds me of the film Annie. I love how it has a white collar and a black bow attached to it. I like to wear this dress when I want to look smart from an event, such as my sisters and brother's First Forgiveness or events going on in school. I bought the green dress as I thought it was quite different and I loved this one slightly more. As I bought it a while ago I can't exactly remember the price but I am guessing that it is definitely in the price range £9-£15























Songs:

This month I have quite a lot of songs and album favouirtes.

My first favourite song is Band Aid 30's Do They Know Its Christmas. This song was written by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure. It is a charity song that was released to raise awareness and money for the Ebola crisis. This song includes artists such as; Ellie Goulding, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Chris Martin, Olly Murs, Rita Ora, Emeli Sande, Bastille, Bono from U2, Sam Smith, Seal, Sinead O'Connora, Paloma Faith and YouTuber's Alfie Deyes, Zoe and Joe Sugg and many other artists. 

The second song that is my favourite is Outside by Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris. Okay, so I love all of Ellie's and Calvin's songs but this one has to be my favourite collabs. The song is about a relationship that is extreme it contains arguing, hair tearing and fighting. In the end, time stops but Ellie and Calvin don't.

The third song that is my favourite is Don't Tell Em' by Jeremih and YG. I love this song as it gets me bopping my head which then results in me dancing. It is a RnB type song.

The first album that I am loving is The Script's No Sound Without Silence. I love The Script and I'm going to see them live in March, which I cannot wait for! I love every song on the album but my favourite is Superheroes but that may because it has been out the longest. The Script are Pop-Rock based band.

The second album that I am loving is McBusted's. I love McFly but wasn't keen on Busted. However, I absolutely love the way they formed one big band and it works well. McBusted are also a Pop-Rock based band. My favourite songs of the album is Air Guitar and Get Over It. 

The third album that is my favouirte is Olly Murs' album. I love Olly Murs and have done since the X Factor. I have been to see Olly Murs on each Liverpool tour he does. I am really gutted that he isn't doing Liverpool next year but I am going to his Manchester tour instead. I love how he is always cheeky and knows how to get the audience excited and he always does something that's not suppose to (ripping his jeans, falling off stage...) My favouirte songs are Beautiful To Me, Never Been Better and Wrapped Up.

Movies:

The first movie which I have none stop being watching is Christmas Cupid. Who knew Christmas Cupid was on Netflix?! This film was brought out in 2010 and absolutely loved it. When I was scrolling through Christmas movies on Netflix I was shocked to see it. But why isn't Elf on there?! :( This film stars Ashley Benson, Chad Michael Murray and Christina Milian. I love every film Chad is in, just because he is so gorgeous but this film would be still be absoluetly amazing if he wasn't in it. It is about a selfish girl who doesn't think about anyone else's feelings. When her client dies, she sees her client as a ghost who tries to help her not be selfish and to change her ways. I recommend this to everyone! 

The second movie which I have got back into is the James Bond movies. James Bond new movie title 'Spectre' got released on Thursday aswell as the Aston Martin which Daniel Craig is going to be driving. I am a sucker for movies like this as I just get so into it. It is fast-paced and is based on an intelligent officer in the Secret Intelligence Service also known as MI6. James Bond is also known by his code number 007. It is about Bond going out to complete missions.

Lots of people think I come across as a girly-girl due to being into fashion and beauty but I am a sucker for things like; football (Liverpool FC supporter), Star Wars (When I was little I used to be obsessed with JarJar and had a backpack of him, well thats what I get told), James Bond, any type of music (Pop, Rock, Indie, Rap, RnB, Hip Hop...literally anything) and many other things. 

I know its a long post but I am making up for missing Blogmas day 3. The only disadvantage of Winter is the coldness which results in being ill :( 

Hope you enjoyed! :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You should do more blog posts like this monthly, loved it, keep up the posts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe