Jean Alice Robes & Design Review

March 04, 2019

Hey guys,

So today I have a different kind of post. It's been a while since I've done a review and I don't think I've ever done one on a piece of fashion clothing. I thought I would make this post as this company needs credit for their beautiful items. Before I start I would like to say that this post isn't an ad or paid for. It is completely my own.

As any standard girl, I am obsessed with scrolling through Instagram and being a sucker to buying clothes that are promoted through 'fashion bloggers'. Upon scrolling through my Instagram, the brand 'Jean Alice Robes and Design' had paid for advertisement and I was intrigued as the picture looked pretty ahaha. I found that a lot of bloggers promote this brand and the clothing is just beautiful.  

I loaded their website and to be honest there is only a small selection of pyjamas. This though is due to being a new small company which is totally understandable. However, even though it's a small selection, every girl must need at least one item of pyjamas. The pyjamas are silk long and short legged. They also do silk robes which includes children sized. The price ranges from £22 to £38. Majority and if not all pyjamas and robes come with a glittered personalised which is why they are on the pricey side. But the quality is amazing too so why not...
What I love about this brand is that they take into account upcoming events and do little treats inside your parcel. They have a selection of short pyjamas and robes for the brides and bridal party ready for hen parties and the night leading up to the big day. For an extra £15 they can add a personalised champagne glass and silver bracelet which I think adds that special touch. It would be such a beautiful way of asking your bridesmaids and maid of honour if they would do the honours on your big day. As Valentines is approaching they have brought in a 'Someone Special' treat box which includes chocolate hearts and a 925 silver heart handmade bracelet. 
I purchased my long leg pyjamas at Christmas time and added the Christmas treat box to my order. The items was beautifully presented in a white box which said 'Happy Christmas' and included along with the pyjamas was some chocolate coins, a bar of galaxy and a champagne flute with my name on. 
What I also love is that Jean Alice offers discounts if they are buying a group of items.

  • multipleten - buy 10 or more short leg and get 20% off your order
  • multiplefive - buy 5 and get 14% off your order
  • multiplethree - buy 3 and get 8.5% off your order
Website - https://www.jeanalice.com             Instagram: @jeanalicerobes
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe