Radisson Blu Liverpool

May 27, 2019

Hey guys,

So for this post I have decided to do a review on a spa day I recently had with my mum and sister at the Radisson Blu in Liverpool. Me and my sister bought a voucher on Groupon for our mum's birthday and after lots of hassle trying to sort out a weekend where we was all free together we eventually sorted it and had an amazing time. 

The voucher itself was £45 each with one half an hour elemis treatmenet and afternoon tea for one. Me and my sister bought one each and then went halves with our mum's voucher. We booked it for 10am as they said once the treatment is done then we can have as long as we wanted in the sauna and pool but we booked the afternoon tea for 1pm as we had other things planned. When we booked it the receptionist explained that we could have 20% off when we booked more treatments on the day. But unfortunately there was only one person working and she was fully booked. Hopefully next time we book (which is a definite) we can have more than one treatment.
My sister and our mum opted for the facial massage. They said that it was amazing and that their skins felt baby soft for days and my sister who is currently expecting said that her skin was even more glowing and her spots had actually calmed down. However, I opted for a back, neck and shoulder massage. With working in an office my back is constantly hunched over a desk and hurts quite a bit so this to me was the best option. When I entered the room the woman had such calming music on and left the room whilst I got undressed and covered myself with a towel. She spoke to me for about 5 minutes during the massage to ease me into it and spoke to me about how long she's been in the career for and that she was just on call so it was actually her first time working at the Radisson Blu. The back massage was just heaven...You could feel the tension in my back and the knots coming undone. I actually didn't realise how much tension I had. Both massages left all of our skins feeling well conditioned from the oils that she used.
Photo Credit: Groupon 
Photo Credit: Groupon
We had quite a bit of time to have use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna before we had to get ready for afternoon tea. When we got to the lounge where the afternoon tea was being served the woman was very quick at settling us in and asking us what is provided and what drinks we would like. We was given a selection of different sandwiches (including ham and tuna), cakes (including carrot, coffee and chocolate) and scones with a few tiny jars of jam.
Overall this was an amazing experience and such a lovely day out for us 3 as we don't usually get days out due to us being busy and my sister expecting her baby in July. Definitely recommend to anybody who is wanting a spa experience.
Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe