Playlist for April

April 05, 2017

Hey guys,
How is there so many fab songs at the moment?! I am absolutely loving oldies to new songs, its crazy! Ive tried to shorten the playlist but bare with it as it is so difficult. I hope you enjoy this selection of songs as much as I am.

1. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (okay okay I love all of his album but this is my ultimate favourite)
2. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
3. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
4. Guns n Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
5. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
6. Lorde - Green Light
7. Zayn & PartyNextDoor - Still Got Time
8. James Blunt - Bartender
9. Martin Jensen - Solo Dance
10. Cheat Codes & Demi Lovato - No Promises
11. Hailee Steinfield - Love Myself
12. Chris Brown - Privacy
13. Kris Kross Amsterdam, Conor Maynard &  Ty Dolla $ign - Are You Sure?
14. Jeremih, Chris Brown & Big Sean - I Think of You
15. Lauv - The Other
16. Sabrina Carpenter - Thumbs
17. Maroon 5 & Future - Cold
18. Little Mix & Machine Gun Kelly - No More Sad Songs
19. Clean Bandit & Zara Larsson - Symphony
20. G-Eazy & Kehlani - Good Life
21. Linkin Park - Battle Symphony
22. Kasabian - For Crying out Loud
23. David Guetta, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - Light My Body Up
24. Blink 182 - All the Small Things
25. Jay Pryor - All This

Hope you's have enjoyed my playlist and if this is something that is popular I will try and do one every month :)
But overall how excited is people for Harry Styles' music single on Friday?!
Nadine Alex x
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe