TAG: 50 Questions You've Never Been Asked

June 28, 2017

Hey guys,
So I'm back with another tag...its been so long. Well this tag is quite long so lets just jump straight into it.

1. What is your favourite candle scent?
I am obsessed with vanilla scented candles. I have also just came across a pineapple & guava scent from Primark and omg I am in love...for any Malibu and Pineapple lovers out there go get your hands on one. 
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
It would have to be Lucy Hale or Selena Gomez for definite. 
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
hmmm... I would say Seth Rogen as he is hilarious. 
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Well when I was younger I used to say I'd be settled down by 23 but I'm 20 now so think I'd say about 25/26.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yeah me ahah. 
6. Can you do the splits?
I used to be able to but unfortunately not anymore. 
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
Let me check... with stabilisers it was 2 and without stabilisers I was either 4 or 5. 
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I don't know but not many. I'm not really a fan of the ocean due to a big phobia of sharks.
9. How many countries have you visited?
Erm...Spain, Wales, France, Cyprus, Netherlands, Ireland, Tunisia, Egypt, Canary Islands ... I'm not too sure what else but sure there is more. 
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope. 
11.  What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I love the names; Lexie, Lily, Isabelle, Mia, Olivia, Piper or Maddison...hahah I need to shorten that down.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I love the names; Noah, Liam, Mason, James, Connor, Ben or Charlie...that also needs shortening down ahah.
13. What's the worst grade you've got in a test?
I think it was a D in the mini science and language tests, ahah. But don't worry I finally got them up to an overall BC in Science and C in languages.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Suite Life of Zac and Cody by far.
15. What did you dress up for Halloween when you were 8?
I think it was a witch.
16.  Have your read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I did used to be a big fan of Harry Potter years ago but only the films not the books. But I have read the Twilight books. 
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British. I love a northern accent. I have a fake (plastic) scouse accent. 
18. Did your mother/father go to university?
Nope I'm the first.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yeahh.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nopee, I did do Taekwondo which is quite similar but Karate focuses on hand strikes whereas Taekwondo focuses on kicking techniques. 
21. Do you know who kermit the frog is?
Yeahh.
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I think it was Gullivers World.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I think I would like to speak Spanish. I did used to enjoy Spanish lessons during school but didn't carry it on.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey.
25. Is your father bald?
Yeahh, not like shiny bald though.
26. Do you know any triplets?
Nopee.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
That's a tough one but it has to be The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Nopee, I have meant to but haven't had the chance yet.
29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
Chimichangas or Wildwood Kitchen or obviously Wetherspoons. 
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yeahh I love it.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (e.g. Costco etc)
Nopee.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Daniel or James.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
Nads.
34. Who's your favourite person in the world?
Oh god thats a tough one, don't think I can name one.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Sometimes I do think the countryside would be lovely but it would have to be the city. 
36. Can you whistle?
Unfortunately not.
37. Do you sleep a nightlight?
Nopee.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yeahh.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Just vitamins and folic acid and I take migraine tablets regularly.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I'm anaemic and I suffer with migraines quite regularly and my vitamins can be low quite a bit. 
41. How many times have you been to hospital?
I'm not too sure, too many times. It's practically my 2nd home. 
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yeahh.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look, Pretty Little Thing, Next or MissGuided. 
44. What's the last compliment you got?
About an hour ago, I got a text ago saying about my little beauty smile.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I don't dream but on the odd occasion when I do dream, I do remember. 
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Just normal with milk.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Erm...between 12 and 16. 
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I was raised Catholic Christian but I'm not strict or very convinced by it all so I wouldn't force any religion on my children until they were old enough to understand and decide for themselves.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?
I think I was about 9 or 10 years old. 
50. Why do you have a blog?
I love connecting with people from all over the world who have the same passions as me and I like to be able to write freely about how I feel or passionate about. 
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe