Fall Bucket List *UPDATED

December 12, 2021

Hey guys,

Happy Halloween! (Well for last week ahaha) Hope you's all had fun trick or treating or your night out or whatever plans you had. How did yous spend Halloween? I spent it with my Niece and Nephew having a Harry Potter Marathon keeping warm with lots of cuppas, hot water bottle and lots of chocolate. When it came to actually going outside to trick or treat I let my sister take her children whilst I answered the door to treaters. I ran out of sweets after an hour so yes I turned the lights off and had a nice hot bath with a cuppa, face mask and candles lit. All in silence haha.  

So at the beginning of October I wrote a Bucket List of what I wanted to complete this Fall. This included:

  • Blackpool Illuminations     - tick
  • Try Pumpkin Spiced Latte     - tick
  • Pumpkin picking     - half tick as we decided to buy pumpkins & bury in the garden
  • Decorate for fall     - tick
  • Burn fall candles     - tick
  • Apple bobbing 
  • Make smores     - tick
  • Collect pinecones
  • Carve pumpkins     - tick
  • Jump in a pile of leaves     - tick
  • Have a campfire     - tick
  • Go bowling     - tick
  • Make Halloween treats
  • Harry Potter Marathon - ready for...     - tick
  • Go Harry Potter World     - tick  (click here to here about my Harry Potter Experience) 
  • Make my own chocolate/toffee apples
  • River of Light in Liverpool     - tick
  • Go to a Funfair    - tick
  • Go to watch a Firework Display     - tick
  • Go for a walk when it's sunrise & sunset     - tick 
I have actually been quite productive this Autumn. If I am completely honest, I haven't had the best mindset since the beginning of September in which I came off Social Media for a while. But that actually made worse because on Instagram I follow more Positivity, Anti-anxiety pages; therefore I secluded myself too much. Snapchat I only speak to a handful. And Facebook I hardly use. I did take myself off Whatsapp as I have many different groups and it was making me overwhelmed with the notifications from them all when I was trying to focus on myself. Even though it has helped it has also made me feel guilty because I don't know what's going on in my friends' lives, missed out on some of the times they have met up and I feel that they might think I'm being rude or silly for doing it. I haven't got it back yet as it is giving me major anxiety of the amount of unread messages I probably have. But I am going to bite the bullet...soon. 

I love lights and with the pandemic we decided as a Family to do a Staycation in Blackpool as my Nephew would love the lights. Unfortunately my sister had an incomplete miscarriage (which resulted in an emergency operation) a few days before but she was adamant she was still coming as she wanted to put her mind elsewhere. We had the best time and Arthur, my nephew, absolutely loved it. So this year I asked my friends if they wanted to go to Blackpool but do yanno when you just say yes to things knowing it won't happen, it was one of them. Plus, they all have boyfriends and one has a baby so I just knew that they were likely to go with them. Then my other friendship group wanted to go for the rides whereas I am a wimp. I decided I would jump the train with Arthur and go myself but one of my friend's said she would come with her child. It then ended up being me, my nephew, my 2 sisters, my friend, her baby and her niece. We had such a ball. We went to the fair, we did the arcades and walked the lights. 

I went to Harry Potter on Tuesday 2nd November and omg it was unreal. I will do this in a separate post but it was A-MAZ-ING. 

Did you do a Fall bucket list? If so, did you get many complete?! Let me know what yours included.

Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97 
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It seems like you had an amazing fall even if you didn’t feel well at the beginning of September. I am glad you had a chance to tick off so many off your list! X

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe