Creating Your 2024 Vision Board

January 02, 2024

Hey guys, and welcome to 2024!!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas & New Year?

A vision board is a goal-manifesting collage that helps motivate you to transform your dreams into action. It features images and words/quotes, or whatever you want it to feature. They have become so hyped up (and worth it). So many people are visual people and having what they want to achieve all in one collage can help inspire. Visualisation is powerful for brain as it involves using the Reticular Activating System (RAS). RAS helps us be successful in our actions and even if our actions fail we learn and take different actions. Without having that vision that you can look and reflect upon, it’ll be harder to pinpoint and direct your efforts to see your end results. You have the power of manifesting, choice, to visualise and be pro-active.
I actually created my vision board in the middle of December when I was reflecting on my 2023 goals and what I had accomplished. I am one of them who screenshots (A LOT) of things on my phone from the likes of Instagram, TikTok, Lemon8, Pinterest etc but then because I love to take pictures, I forget all about them until I decide to have a phone clear out. I was going through my photos the other day and I was like omg there’s my goals and inspirations for 2022, oops. Deleted. The second part of 2023 I felt like I was in my Manifesting and Wellness Zone – I started Yoga, went to a Pilates, Yoga & Reflection Day Re-treat, Went to a Float Room a few times etc.
This time around, I have collated my goals and inspirations for 2024 and used Canva (free version) to create a collage and set it as my Home Screen background on my phone and laptop so it hits me every day. Who isn’t on their phones or laptops daily?! By regularly looking at your board it’ll hopefully reinforce connections associated with your aspirations and make you more conscious of achieving these goals.
The best thing about a Vision board is that it is your board – You can add as much as you want and as little as you want, and you can’t be judged. I recommend starting off small as this will make less terrifying and when you look at back you won’t be as disheartened and not continue on in the following years. But it’s entirely up to you. Its YOUR vision board.

  1. Define your goals & aspirations – wealth, career, relationships, health, spirituality, hobbies, etc. - The first few things that enter your mind focus on them. For instance, it's my dream to go to New York at Christmas and this will be the year I get to do that.
  2. Finding your inspiration - Get onto Google Images, Instagram, Pinterest, Magazines and find them images you want to put onto your collage. There is quotes for everything these days so type into Google them certain keywords and you'll find what you are looking for.
  3. Mapping out your board - Are you more an arts and crafts kind of person and want to create it on a cardboard or are you more tech savvy and want to create it on an app - I used Canva free but there is plenty of apps and Photoshop to create your perfect board.
  4. Bringing your vision board to life - Put it above your bed so it's the first and last thing you see when you're in bed, put it in your studio, save it as your desktop on your tablet, personal computer or work computer. Save it as your wallpaper on your phone...
  5. But remember there isn’t any rules....
Attract what you want. Ask for what you want & be prepared to get it.

Don't forget it can be as big or small as you want depending what you are after for the year and whether you want the stress or peace. You just need a vision board for clarity of the goals you want to set for the year ahead with clear and targeted intentions. Here is what my vision board looks like. 

Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97 
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex 

Lemon8: @nadinehutchinson

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Never did a vision board, but maybe this is the year for it :)

    brigittapasztor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it feels amazing. It doesn't even have to be a yearly vision board you could create monthly ones for you what you what to accomplish for the month :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe