50 Facts About Me

June 17, 2014

1)      My birthday is 7th March – Friday’s child


2)      My middle name is Alex

3)      I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters – me being the eldest

4)      I am 5’3 foot – has its perks of ups and downs

5)      I am a very positive, outgoing, bubbly person

6)      I am not very confident but I am improving

7)      I can sometimes be very sensitive

8)      I used to be a cheerleader

9)      I used to be a footballer

10)  I love to shop

11)  I would love a career in either teaching or something related to beauty & fashion (maybe even YouTube)

12)  I am petrified of heights

13)  My favourite colour is sky/light blue

14)  I love family time – takeaway or pizza, movies, fire on and hot chocolate

15)  I love rainy or lazy days – lounge about in pjs, baggy tops and leggings or joggers with hair shoved up and makeup-free face

16)  I am currently in my sixth form & take Health & Social Care (double award) and Applied ICT

17)  I am very passionate about makeup and beauty

18)  I love the rain

19)  I want to go to University

20)  My idol is Michelle Keegan

21)  I am a Liverpool fan – I love Coutinho, Lovren, Lallana and Gerrard

22)  I love ALL types of music but especially love Justin Timberlake

23)  I love oldies – oldies music and films

24)  I cry when I laugh – It’s so annoying!

25)  I want to travel the world

26)  I like to be organised and tidy

27)  I love changing my room up every month

28)  I hate pigeons – especially  when they fly low to your head

29)  My favourite non-alcoholic drink is Coke

30)  My favourite alcoholic drink is Vodka & Coke

31)  I love Disney

32)  I love movies like – Superman, Divergent, Star Wars, Romantics, Comedies

33)  I love my friends and family

34)  I love Orange is the New Black, Prison Break, Beauty & The Beast, Once Upon a Time and The 100

35)  I always dream about writing a book

36)  I love to cook & bake

37)  I try to save my money but can’t help it as I spent as soon as I get any

38)  I wish I could play guitar and sing

39)  I love being outside & being adventurous

40)  I would love to design relatives’ events – such as baby showers and weddings

41)  I would love to design my own house

42)  I love spending my free time either with my family, friends or watching or reading other bloggers such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, Victoria-Emily Canham, Fleur De Force, Gabby, Dolly Bow Bow…

43)  I love vintage and retro things

44)  I love to volunteer and help people – I have volunteered in a primary school, nursery, mums-and-toddlers community group and a residential care home

45)  I hate science

46)  I love nature

47)  I love oversized clothing

48)  I love going for walks

49)  The sunrise and sunset looks so beautiful

50)  I love going for walks along the prom when it is sunrise or sunset


Gosh, this was quite hard to think off, but I hope you learnt alot about me and enjoyed reading these facts! x

                                                                            

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe