Change in Hair

June 18, 2014

Recently, I got my hair, which was quite long, cut into a medium/long bob. At first I was quite excited for the change but once I was sitting in the chair I started to get nervous incase I did not like it or it did not suit me the way I imagined. But I knew it was too late to change my mind as I had told everyone what I was doing.

When my hair was getting chopped off I was not allowed to look, so it was a surprise. My first reaction was shocked at how much shorter it had gone and how much hair was on the floor. But I fell in love with it, it suited my face shape and style perfectly. And I still love it now.

I have had to make changes to my hair routine from going to long to short, which means I have to spend more time on it. When I had longer hair I could just shove it up in a hair ponytail or messy bun whenever I wanted it out my face, whereas now I find it quite difficult to get it out my face, therefore I have to use quite a lot of clips to get the hair from my face or attempting to put it in a half ponytail.

When I had long hair I would let my hair dry naturally and wouldn't need to straighten it as it is naturally straight. But now I have to dry my hair to make sure it gets the volume and I have to straighten it as the hair now likes to curl either towards my face or outwards. Therefore, I have to take extra care with my hair as I am using more heat than usual, and I have had to buy more hair products such as; hairspray, heat protection, styling spray, oomph powder is quite good, and volume boosting/backcombing spray. I have also had to change my shampoo and conditioner to make sure my hair stays in this condition for longer. I tend to swap and change my conditioner with a hair mask as the hair mask only needs to be put on once and keeps my hair in a perfect condition.




Before




After





Hope you enjoyed, and like the new change :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe