Summer - Everyday Makeup & Skincare Routine

July 02, 2014

Once I have woken up, had my breakfast and  a cup of tea I will head up to the bathroom and have a wash and do my teeth.

For my skincare I use:

- Simple facial wash
- Simple toner
- Garnier micellar water
- Garnier hydrating day cream
- Clinique eye cream
- Simple eye roll-on
- Clearasil rapid action treatment cream (spots)

For my makeup I use: 
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Seventeen Primer
- Garnier Anti- Dark Circles Roll On
- Maybelline BB cream - Light
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - True Ivory 103
- Sunkissed  bronzing pearls
- L'Oreal True Match Powder - Rose Vanilla
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cool Medium
- Collection Does It All Mascara - Black
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher - Rose De Jaspe 95 or Lilas D'Or 33
- MUA Eyeshadow Pallete Undressed
or
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow - Pink Gold
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Dark Brown
- Illamasqua Brightening Concealer
- Carmex or Nivea Lip Balm
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm - Touch of Mauve
- L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss - Sheer Pink 171



Normal Makeup Routine








5 Minute Makeup Face




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe