Whats in my bag?!

July 29, 2014


I got this bag from Tesco's in the sale for £11.45, which I think is a bargain. I use this bag all the time as it is compatible and has enough space for my stuff. The only disadvantage of this bag is that the handles are stiff, so when I want to wear my long strap the short straps stick up and get in my way slightly. 



 The first thing in my bag is a notebook and pens. I always keep this in my bag incase I have something important to write and don't want to forget it. Also I write my money spends in there. For example; I would write how much money I had spent in each place I visited. This helps me keep organised. Therefore, I find this to be handy.


 The next thing in my bag is my purse. This navy and white polka dot purse is from Primark for £4. I think this a total bargain because it has enough room for my notes, cards, receipts and coins. I love this purse and have had it for quite a while as it just fits neatly into my bag. I have found that the more expensive ones from Topshop or River Island do the same thing, so I don't see the point buying the more expensive one, because I love the pattern of it too.


The next thing in my bag is my camera. The camera I use is my Samsung SMART Camera WB250F in white. This is a fantastic camera as it has an 18x zoom to capture the perfect image and the images stay in focus. It is elegantly designed that 'simplifies image sharing through enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity.' It takes high-quality images which makes it perfect because I love to capture images. The Wi-Fi allows me to quickly connect to my Social Sharing (Facebook, twitter...), Emails and MobileLink and to immediately share my photos. The camera has a Remote ViewFinder, Samsung Link+ and Samsung Smart Camera App which makes it easier to connect to other compatible devices. However, as an iPhone holder I have found an app on the App Store which has the Samsung Smart Camera App which is a bonus! People say it is better if you have a Samsung phone because the connectivity is better, but I have had my camera since March '13 and I can safely say I have had no problem using it.
The camera has many modes such as; smart mode, best face, motion picture and a recorder. You can also take a picture whilst recording, which I find is quite useful if I'm recording but think that it will be an amazing picture too. It is touch screen and you can realistically crop a photo down to about 3 megapixels and it will still look so good.


The next thing in my bag is my hairbrush, body spray and cooling mist. I always keep my hairbrush in my bag as my hair can get a bit messy and windswept, especially if I'm walking for quite a while. I always keep my vanilla body spray from Boots in my bag because it smells quite nice and floral and it lingers on me for ages. Therefore, if my perfume or other body sprays start to weaken I just get this out and helps me freshen up. As the Summer has now approached, it has became extremely hot and as it is unusual for the weather to stay like this for long, therefore I have had to purchase some cooling mist as I have been really hot and sweaty. This has helped me cool down and feel fresh when I am out and about. This was only a £1 from the drugstore which is a bargain and has lasted me quite a while.


The next thing in my bag is my makeup and healthcare things. This shows the essentials that I always carry in my bag. I always keep a packet of tissues in my bag just incase I have a cold or need to fix my makeup or if a friend is in need of a tissue. I always keep a compact mirror with a little light included to check my makeup and hair. I always keep Vaseline and concealer in my bag to touch up any spots and blemishes and keep my lips hydrated. I always keep a few plasters incase I have a cut to cover up or if a friend needs one. I always keep a little pack of bobby pins in a Tic Tac pack and wrap bobbles around it to save space. At the moment I have a blocked nose, therefore I have been carrying around nose-clear inhaler. Also, I have been carrying around my favourite L'Oreal Glam Shine lip gloss in shade Sheer Pink 171.


The next thing in my bag is my earphones. These earphones I got included with my iPhone and use them all the time. I will use my headphones if I am walking alone or if I am on public transport as they relax me and I like to listen to the radio or the charts when I am out. Everyone says about I am 'obsessed' and about how I will never leave the house without earphones in my jacket or bag. This is true though :)


 The next thing in my bag is my sunglasses. These sunglasses from eBay for just under £2. I think they are worth the money because they don't get tangled in my hair when I put them on top, therefore my hair stays neatly in place. I love how they are not too big nor small and how they are plain black, therefore can go with every outfit.


The next thing in my bag is my keys. These keys include my house keys and key to access my college locker. It has a little light keyring which I hardly use but think it looks cute on there. Also, I have an Eiffel Tower keyring which my mum and dad got me from Paris. They also got me too Me To You keyrings; 1 with my initial and 1 with 16th on, from when it was my 16th birthday last year. I like to keep my keys minimal from keyrings because it can get tangled up in my bag and take up some space if its got quite a lot of keyrings. Therefore I do like to change my keyrings now and then.


The next thing in my bag is my sweets. I like to keep a few tiny sweets/chewing gum in my bag incase I get hungry and just need something to keep me going. Also, I keep Cherry Drops or Werther Original sweets as these are my favourite. I also like to keep chewing gum or mints in my bag to keep my breath fresh and minty. At the moment, I have a few boiled sweets in my bag from when I went to the beach (In my recent posts.)


The last thing in my bag is my phone, obviously. This is my iPhone 4S in black. The phone case I have on it at the moment is The Fault in Our Stars (TFIOS) quotes phone case. This is what the case looks like:



Hope you have enjoyed this post! Comment what things you keep in your bag, would love to know :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your bag, looks like the pefect size! I tend to carry around quite a few lip products with me, you never know when you may need to touch up or have dry lips! Love your phone case too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe