Football Match - Everton vs Tranmere

July 24, 2014

After going the beach, which I mentioned in my last post, Ella & I had a spontaneous idea to go and watch a football game for £7. We headed back to Ella's after the beach to freshen up and have tea. We had Paella, garlic bread, salad. It was so delicious, I can't even explain.
Even though I am a Liverpool supported and Ella is an Everton supporter we decided to go and watch Everton vs Tranmere as Ella had nobody to go with. Therefore we made the deal that I would go with her to the friendly game, if she comes to a Liverpool game with me one day. I found the game to be a great night out after the beach because I wasn't bored and it was a fun game to watch. The end result was 2-2 which I find good as it wasn't a competitive game and I could be happy for both teams. The sadium was full of fans which made the atmosphere incredible.

Luke Garbutt

Everton players warming up
Everton players warming up


Me & Ella

Everton vs Tranmere

John Stones

Me & Ella

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe