Review: L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Water

August 15, 2014




I love this product as it does everything that it is designed to do. I have noticed a change in my skin since I have been using this morning and night. My skin has become clearer with less spots, healthy looking and glowing. I use it in the morning to refresh and waken up my skin and I use it in the night to take my makeup off. This is time-efficient for people who want to do a quick and simple skincare routine. My skin feels gentle, clean and fresh aswell as soft. This micellar water is hydrating and refreshing.

When I was walking around my local drugstores, Boots, the packaging caught my eye so I looked at the specification of the product and it sounded promising, therefore I decided to try it out. This was the best decision I have made, so far!

This product purifies & unclogs my pores and tones & soothes my skin. It acts like a 'purifying magnet on the skin's surface' to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities. find this product effective as it has done exactly what it states. It is suitable for all types of skin, including sensitive skin. It contains no perfume or alcohol, therefore is skin-friendly and delicate. It can be used on any facial feature, such as; face, eyes and lips.
To apply: Use a cotton wool pad onto dry skin. Hold over the lashes, lips and lips for a few seconds, then simply sweep away. The skin feels gentle and not tight as no rubbing or rinsing is needed.

Hope you enjoyed this review and hope you all decide to go and pick this product up, as I 100% recommend this! Leave me a comment on what you would like me to review next and if you enjoyed this review :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved this review, you should totally do more reviews as i have found this helpful for when i buy products. I have been using the La Roche purifying micellar water, which is on the more expensive side and i dont think it does what this product does. Think im gonna have to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe