Perfume Review: Nicki Minaj - ONIKA

August 18, 2014

Its time! Nicki Minaj has released a new perfume called 'ONIKA' which is set to be released exclusively to Boots on the 20th August. How exciting! It will available in three different sizes; 30ml at £24, 50ml at £29.50 and 100ml at £40.

It is described Nicki as her 'birth name' and Nicki wants 'to share this personal side with my fans, empowering them to wear the fragrance and flaunt their own uniqueness. Sexiness is powerful - it is all about feeling confident knowing who you are and loving it.'

I would describe the scent as being strong, fruity and floral. It is described as being 'sexy and fearless and infused with Minaj's personal touch.' I think this perfume is very strong which I believe to be quite good as it means it will be very long lasting. It has a fruity scent of pear, starfruit and mandarin. When it starts to settle and sink into the skin it becomes more floral scented with hints of water lily, orchid. It has been described as a scent of 'osmanthus, sugar cane, white musk and cedarwood' but I don't know what this smells of, so I cannot say.

In my opinion I think all her fragrances all smell similar, however I can't complain because it smells so nice. Also, I have loved all of her previous perfumes so I feel like my high hopes have been satisfied. I cannot wait for this perfume to come out as everyone over the world are taking about it and I have been given a sample to see if it satisfies my needs and I absolutely love it and will be purchasing the full bottle.

I also love the way Nicki Minaj has presented the perfume as it is unique to her and stands out in shops and online. The bottle has a black wig and a black bra with straps which represents Nicki Minaj on the advertisements posters. The appearance is similar to her previous fragrances as 'Pink Friday' also had a pink wig which represented Nicki Minaj.

I honestly cannot stop smelling this perfume, therefore will be purchasing the full bottle when the hit stores on the 20th August.

Leave a comment on whether or not you will be purchasing this fragrance. If you already have it, comment on what you think about it :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE Nicki but I personally think that all her perfumes are the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen this in Boots yesterday and omfg I loved it so I bought it and got a free bag with it too :) Its so fruity and floral that its just right for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not yet tried this perfume out but maybe one day. Great review and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe