TAG: Sisterhood of the World Blog Award

June 24, 2015

Hey guys! 

I was nominated for Sisterhood of the World Blog Award by Charlotte at www.just-charlotte.com
Charlotte is new to blogging and so far it is amazing and needs checking out (obviously, after reading this ahaha) She gave me 10 questions to get to know me better so without further or do, here they are:

1. If you could invite any 3 guests to a dinner party, who would you invite?

Well I think 3 is kind of limited so I have chose my top 5 guests I would invite. These include; Ed Westwick, Michelle Keegan, Blake Lively, Olly Murs and Ed Sheeran. 

2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Its either got to be pasta or chocolate. My favourite 2 :)

3. What would your dream career be?

Since I was little I have always wanted to be a nursery or primary teacher. I don't know if its due to having a big family or seomthing else. But I am still very keen on doing this, especially as I have a conditional offer to University to do Early Years Education. Also, as I enjoy blogging, I hope to carry this on in the future and develop.

4. You're stranded on a desert, what 5 items would you want with you?

Ooo this is a tricky one! I would take a hoodie to keep me warm (hopefully it would smell of home). I would take a comfy pillow because im betting the sand isn't going to be comfy. I would take a few skincare products (including insect repellent) as the desert is the hottest place; therefore I don't want my skin clogging up. I would also take my 'memories' box which I have been updating since I was a baby. There is a load of stuff in there, such as; photos, certificates, baby hospital band, medals etc. And finally I would take a phone (which would never die and would always signal) but that would never happen so I would take unlimted food and drinks. 

5. What would be/is the first thing on your bucket list?

To travel the world. My cousin is a Air Hostess and its clear to say I am truly jealous as she has been near enough everywhere and the pictures she uploads to Facebook and Instagram are outstanding!

6. If you could back in time and tell your younger self something, what would it be?

To be more confident in myself and believe! Also, I would say to not be afraid to express myself. When I was younger there was loads of people who started going out drinking (around 14-15ish) and I always thought why don't me and my friends do that, but im now glad we never. Also, for some reason we used to be home by 9pm whereas the rest of the year used to be out until later on. 

7. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Slow walkers or slow drivers - I am quite a speedy walker so it annoys me when there are slow people in front of me and I cant move past them, especially if they suddenly stop in front of you. Also, when im in the car with my mum or dad we always get stuck behind one of the slowest drivers ever and we cant switch lanes because the traffic. 

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

To be honest, there are lots of amazing places to live but if I had to pick I would pick Spain. I know a bit of Spanish and my Great Auntie and Uncle live in Spain too and they are always saying how lovely and beautiful it is. Plus, I don't think I would be able to cope with Sun all the time.

9. If you could only use one brand of beauty/ skincare products, what brand(s) would it be?

For beauty it would have to be Bourjois
For skincare it would have to be Simple

10. Shoes or handbags?

Shoes

Thank you Charlotte for the nomination! If you would like to read Charlotte's Sisterhood of the World Blog Award Tag - click here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for linking my blog Nadine! I really enjoyed reading your answers and I totally agree with slow drivers and walkers, I hate them!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe