TAG: Skincare

September 02, 2015

Hey guys!

I thought I would do another tag as who doesn't love a tag?! I love reading loads of tags as you get to know that blogger a lot better. Also, I think its a great way to learn about other people's favourite products so you can experiment and change your routine slightly.
1. Describe your skincare routine in 5 words

Easy, quick, simple, affordable & nourishing

2. What is your skin type?

I think my skin is normal to combination. I think it depends on other factors like weather change, type of skincare or makeup I use etc. I never get excessively oily or dry skin but sometimes I will have an a little bit of oil on my forehead and then a dry nose. Also, my cheeks can sometimes get dry.

3. What is your favourite skincare product?

Ooo it would have to be between the Garnier Micellar Water or the Simple Toner. The amount of times I have had to re-purchase both of the products is shocking. I find it just perfect yet simple for my skin as it leaves my face nourished and refreshed.

4. Top blemish zapper?

To be honest I don't really use a blemish zapper because I think it is just better to leave them to heal themselves. I used to have lots of spots on my face when I was younger but now I'm quite lucky as I only get the odd few here and there. I did find Tree Tea Oil friom The Body Shop or Superdrug can works wonders though.

5. Face wipes...yay or nay?

Nay! I used to use wipes and moisturiser for my skin but as I've become more interested and intrigued by makeup and skincare as I grow I seen such a clear and effective change in my skin from using micellar water, a toner, a cleanser, a facial wash, a face mask (here and there), and a moisturiser. I do occassionally use a wipe when I'm being lazy or if I haven't wore makeup but just want to refresh my face. Sometimes I'll use wipes when I've been the gym or just to make sure all the gunk is out of my pores.

6. Toner...yay or nay?
Yay! I absolutely swear by Simple or Lush. Lush can be quite pricey but you only need a tiny bit and it can go a long way. Plus it works wonders! It makes my skin feel so much firmer, tighter, cleaner and brighter. I use this twice a day (morning & night) after my cleanser and before my moisturiser.

7. High end skincare or high end makeup?
To be honest I don't really tend to buy high end products as I find so much more effective and money efficient buying products from the drugstore and they do the same amount. I don't really see the difference product wise, I just think it's the label. For example; everyone goes on about MAC products (which is highly expensive) when you can get a very similar and sometimes the same product for 1/3 of the price. But if I had to choose I would probably use high end skincare as you always have to look after your skin (also to make yourself look slightly younger.)

8. You're in a French pharmacy and can only buy 1 item, what would it be?
It would definitely have to be the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire. This is a highly raved toner that helps remove, brighten the skin. It is suppose to be very effecive and not aggrevate the skin.

9. Top skincare tip
Drink lots and lots of water. It has to many benefits for the internal and external parts of the body. It helps nourish and hydrate the skin leaving your skin glowing and healthy looking.

Any of yous got any good skincare tips? Leave a comment below :)
Hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know my skincare a bit better. I tag everyone reading this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe