Becoming A Coconut Queen

August 08, 2016

Hey guys!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to become a Coconut Queen by Coconut Lane in which I have to represent their brand. How exciting! After browsing their website and stalking their Instagram I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity and excitedly accepted to become a part of their Coconut Queen Ambassador Scheme. Becoming a Coconut Queen is a perfect opportunity for me as I am currently in University and have recently just moved house; therefore I can treat myself to some incredible homely products.  
Who are Coconut Lane? 

To be honest, Coconut Lane was one of many brands I had not heard of until last year when I got more and more involved with blogging and becoming more obsessed with social media, especially Instagram. Coconut Lane launched their online store in 2015 and their aim is to bring us the 'ultimate' in homeware and fashion accessories including; wall art, stationary, phone and MacBook cases, cushions, sunglasses and jewellery. They go by 2 official statements - 'Bringing you class, sass and a bit of Mean Girls badass along the way' - and - In the words of Regina George - 'Get in Loser, we're going shopping.'

Being a Coconut Queen enables me to offer you, as my followers and friends, a 20% discount code off any purchase on their website. The unique code is Nadinealex20 It also enables me to hold mini giveaways and do hauls in which I can review the items I buy. But who can say no to marble or pineapple patterned accessories and home decor?!

Go check out their website at - www.coconut-lane.com
And check out their instagram at - @coconutlaneuk

Don't forget to use the unique code at the checkout to receive your incredible discounts. Oh and don't forget to leave me a comment when you've checked our their website or purchased anything so I can see what you guys like and recommend to me :)

Happy shopping, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe