Get The Look: Eyebrows

August 11, 2016

Hey guys!

I know there is no such a thing as 'perfect' especially when it comes to eyebrows. as majority of us know "eyebrows are sisters not twins." There are so many different eyebrow shapes and sizes to suit different face shapes. I've had so many different brow-mares and when I look back in old photos I can't help but notice how thin they used to be. There are still quite thin compared to other people's and have decided that I am going to grow them just so they can become a little bit thicker. 

At the moment, there is a massive Anastasia Beverly Hills craze especially for the contour, lips and definitely their eyebrow range. Unfortunately, at the moment I haven't purchased any of their products (just of yet) as I am trying to use up all my other products first. At the moment I have been using the Rimmel Clear Brow Gel to keep my eyebrows in place. To fill them in I have been using either the NYX eyebrow cake powder or the Rimmel Brow This Way wax and powder. 

To get my eyebrows the way I want them I follow a few simple rules:

1. Brush them into place with the spoolie 
2. Set them in place with the wax
3. Using the darkest shade do tiny and light strokes starting from the arch towards the end of the brow
4. Using the lights shade do tiny and light strokes at the beginning of the brow (This is because they should be left a bit more sparse and less in depth compared to the arch and end of brow)
5. Set the much fuller brow in place with a clear gel (or if you want more colour you can use a coloured gel)
6. Clean up any mess with concealer 
7. Add a little touch of highlighter under the arch and the inner corner of the eye

Eyebrow Goals:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe