What Am I Listening To

September 13, 2016

Hey guys,

As I may have previously mentioned I tend to have a wide music range and depending on my mood it can range from pop to hip hop to country. It can also range from liking a few songs from an Artist to like all their albums. When I am in the dancing mood and getting ready for a party/clubs I tend to listen to Soundcloud as they have the best remixes. Whereas if I am in a relaxing/pampering mood I tend to listen to Spotify as they have different genres such as Calm music. They have even music to help you study.

At the moment on my Apple Music I have downloaded these artists as I have been enjoying them:

  • Coldplay
  • Imagine Dragons
  • One Republic
  • The Chainsmokers
  • The Script
  • Justin Bieber
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Drake
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Rihanna
  • Adele
  • Cimorelli
  • Selena Gomez
  • MK remixes
  • Major Lazer
  • MO
  • Craig David
  • Olly Murs
Also I have created my own playlist with individual songs that I am liking from different artists which include:
  • Milkshake - Kellis
  • Too Many Man - Wiley
  • Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott (I like the upbeat and original version)
  • Boom Boom Boom - Vengaboys
  • C'est La Vie - B*witched
  • Wannabe - Spice Girls
  • I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  • She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  • Ride - Twenty One Pilots
  • Freak Like Me (Remix) - Katy B
  • Powerless & Piece of Me (MK Remixes) - Becky Hill
  • On My Mind (MK Remix) - Ellie Goulding 
  • Piece By Piece - Kelly Clarkson (Thanks to that X Factor Audition - Caitlyn Vanbeck)
  • Stay - Rihanna
  • Fast Car & Perfect Strangers - Jonas Blue
  • Treat You Better & Mercy - Shawn Mendes
  • SEX & Let Me Hold You - Cheat Codes
  • In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha
  • Back To You - Mollie King
  • Ain't My Fault & Lush Life - Zara Larsson
  • Flowers - Sweet Female Attitude (Ministry of Sound)
  • You've Been Cheating and Telling Me Lies - Niche
  • Crash - Usher
  • Girls Talk Boys - 5 Seconds of Summer (from Ghostbusters)
  • F*ck Apologies - JoJo & Wiz Khalifa 
So basically I like every song going at the moment haha, sorry I couldn't shorten it down! What are favourite artists or songs that you've been enjoying at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe