25 Things That Make Me Happy

September 17, 2016

Hey guys,

I am currently all snuggled up in bed watching the X Factor with a good cuppa, my Yankee candle burning writing this post. This week has been such a reflective week as my sisters and brothers went back to primary and high school today with one of my brothers starting his first year in high school. Whilst I was reflecting I thought about my childhood and how happy I am currently. I am trying so hard to turn negativity into positivity and one of my friend's introduced me to 'Law of Attraction' which has helped me turn positive. I love seeing them inspirational quotes all over Twitter and Instagram and tend to save majority of them onto my phone or I RT/Instagram them. 

So in no particular order here is 25 things that make me happy:
  1. Pamper Nights // Face masks, candles, sweats/pjs, a massive feast, lush products
  2. Favourite show or film appearing on Netflix or when they offer you 'What you may enjoy' and surprisingly loved it
  3. Days off work/uni // Leads to sleeping in and having 'Me time'
  4. Beautiful sunsets
  5. Walks along the promenade/beach
  6. Rainbows
  7. Chocolate // Such a sweet tooth and a sucker for milk chocolate
  8. Clothes fresh out of the dryer
  9. Inspirational/motivational/positive quotes
  10. Paydays
  11. Shopping // Online or in-store - makeup, shoes, clothes, jewellery 
  12. Friends & family
  13. My Goddaughter Emily 
  14. Baths with loads of bubbles // Lush or Soap & Glory or Body Shop products
  15. Oversized sweaters
  16. Free subway meal deal on break 
  17. Music // Festivals
  18. Exercise // Makes me feel good about myself
  19. Travelling
  20. Fresh bedding
  21. Movie nights // Ordering a takeaway with a massive feast of sweets/chocolates and popcorn
  22. Holidays // Sun + pool = happy me 
  23. Lillies and Roses
  24. Colouring // Makes me feel less stressed
  25. Cooking // The smell of freshly baked food coming out of the oven // As I work in Subway, one of my highlights is baking the cookies because the smell of them when they come out is so delicious and heavenly
Make sure to leave a comment below with what makes you happy :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe