My Travel Bucketlist

July 15, 2017

Hey guys,
So as some of you may or may not know but I am currently saving (well trying) so as soon as I finish University I want to start travelling. There's something just about travelling and seeing the sights that make each place special. 
  • Amsterdam - Yes I have already been but I would love to go again and do more sightseeing
  • Ireland 
  • London - Yes I have already been but I haven't been since 9 years ago
  • Paris, France - Yes I have already been but I would love to go again and do more
  • Portugal
  • Santorini, Greece
  • Barcalona >> Stadium
  • Bali
  • Maldives
  • Bora Bora
  • Icleand >> Blue lagoon, Northern Lights
  • Vietnam
  • Cuba
  • Krakow, Poland >> Auschwitz Museum
  • Australia
  • Volunteer somewhere
  • Africa >> Safari trip
  • Go on a cruise
  • Thailand
  • China 
  • New Zealand
  • Rome, Italy >> Fountain Di Trevi, Colliseum, Spanish Stairs
  • Asia >> Batu Caves Temple, Melaka, Petronas Twin Towers
  • New York >> Town Square, Niagra Falls
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great post! I want to volunteer somewhere abroad too being an childhood education major as well.

    journeytolivinglouder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! One of my coworkers went to Kenya to volunteer with children for 3 months and she's just came back and said how it was a rewarding and life changing experience. This has intrigued me even more.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe