My Top 10 Favourite Romantic Films

February 12, 2022

Hey guys,

As Valentines Day is less than a week away (but I'm a single pringle haha) I thought I would share my favourite romantic films that I love to watch. I am such a big fan of rom-coms and I can't help but be a sucker to films I have already watched. I end up being obsessed with the guy in the films haha. Even though I'm single, I am such a sucker for romance and do love to believe that films are portrayed from real life scenario's - don't ruin the dream please haha.

Photo Credit: Google

  1. P.S I Love You - Who doesn't love Gerard Butler?! I think it is so romantic that before he died (sorry for the spoiler) that he put his wife first by making sure she would be ok once he had passed. The letters and how they were given to her was so beautiful. 
  2. 10 Things I Hate About You - RIP Heath Ledger. What an amazing actor. If you have not seen - go watch it. 
  3. 50 First Dates - Adam Sandler is a classic. Him and Drew Barrymore work so well together (as does Adam and Jennifer Aniston). I love the fact he has so much patience and dedication.
  4. Ghost of Girlfriend's Past - First love will always be the best. Amazing cast. It is about how a guy who is scared to commit (ring a bell to reality?!) and is always running away but it catches up to him. 
  5. The Notebook - Who doesn't love the Notebook?! Growing old together and the love being constant. 
  6. Sweet Home Alabama - I actually watched this for the first time at the start of the pandemic. I had heard the song but never the film and omg it became a fast favourite. No matter how hard you try to leave your past behind it will always catch you up, but hey it may be for the better. This features Reese Witherspoon and Josh Lucas - Josh Lucas is in the film 'The Secret' on Netflix - another must watch. 
  7. The Proposal - Ryan Reynolds omg... Sandra Bullock is also an insane actress. This is about a business arrangement to help keep her visa. But of course, the feelings develop. 
  8. Falling Inn Love - This a Netflix film and features Adam Demos (Sex/Life you know you know) aswell as Christina Milian. It's about a girl who wins an Inn in a competition. She decides as a break from being so busy she is going to the Inn to find its old and not stable. Therefore, she decides to renovate and sell it. 
  9. The Ugly Truth - Again Gerard Butler... This just a cute easy film to watch. Both complete opposites who have to work with each other and start to learn from each other. 
  10. Can You Keep a Secret - The main guy is the current Superman (in the series) and I absolutely love him. It's about a girl (Alexandra Daddario - San Andreas, newest Baywatch etc) who is on a flight which suffers turbulence which sets her into panic mode. This leads to her telling the guy sitting next to her all of her secrets. Turns out he is the owner of the company she works for. 
Photo Credit: Google
Some other films I like to watch include:
  • The Kissing Booth
  • To All The Boys I've Ever Loved
  • A Nice Girl Like You
  • What's Your Number?
  • Roped
  • Endless Love
  • 50 Shades of Grey
Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97 
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Amazing list of rom-com movies. I can watch PS I love you and The Notebook over and over again. It’s one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. Isn't it just, they never get old and no matter what mood you are in they can be watched :)

      Delete
  2. These are some great suggestions. 50 first dates is always a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) My Auntie actually got me into this film at the very start of the pandemic and boy I don't know what I watched prior to this film - became a fast favourite that I constantly watch

      Delete
  3. An amazing list of romcom. I love some of these films. My favourites are the kiss booth and to all the boys I loved. Thank you for sharing this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Aw they are good aren't they. Loved how they are easy going - Was you Team Noah or Team Marco? That was such a hard decision for me haha

      Delete
  4. Oh, I was just looking for a list like this! ;) Thanks for sharing your fav romcom movies! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you enjoyed, there is another good rom-com added to Netflix recently called 'Purple Hearts' definitely check that out, good storyline and better music x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe