Time for Autumn :)

September 23, 2014

Hey guys!
YAYY, It's finally the first day of Autumn! I have been waiting for this for so long as it is my favourite season.
Autumn is my favourite season just because it is so beautiful and inspiring. There are many reasons why Autumn is my favourite, such as:


Bonfire night
Fireworks
Sparklers
Christmas is approaching
Evenings are getting darker
Halloween
Pumpkins
Movie nights in next to the fireplace wrapped in blankets with a hot chocolate
Hot drinks (Hot chocolate)
Weather - I love how the weather is just right (cool) - not too hot and not too cold
Scarves, hats, gloves & boots
Cuddling
Leaves changing from green to a red, brown, orange and yellow colour
Apple-picking
Candles - I have lots of candles in my house but I just love the Autumn candles that come out. I have recently purchased a pumpkin/spiced candle and a fresh candle which I think would be perfect for this season
Long, cool walks
Starbucks autumn seasoned drinks - Pumpkin Spiced Latte (mmm) & Salted Caramel Mocha
Autumn clothes - cozy oversized jumpers, joggers :)
Cosy socks
Comfort food
Christmas is approaching
More baths
Conkers
Christmas movies 



In love with my oversized jumpers :)


Leave a comment below on what you think about Autumn and what you like about this season.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I loveeeeeeeee how the air feels cool on the skin and smells so fresh and how the leaves lay on the floor looking crispy and bright gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave season is spring because the air is still cool and all the daffidols are cuteee!! TBH I wear oversized jumpers and joggers in every season just depending on the weather :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. STARBUCKS!!!!!!! sauaskasihfas

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog post.... enjoyed reading :)

    you have a lovely blog here


    hope to see you other on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe