Review: Yankee Candle Simply Home - Morning Blossom

February 15, 2015

Hey guys!

So I haven't updated my blog in quite a while (end of January) due to being quite stressed with work and with coursework and exam dates coming up. But as it is now February half term I have taken some time out to write a bunch of blog posts which I can then upload even when I am super busy. So sorry about the lack of blogs. 

So the other day I was doing a food shop in ASDA with my mum and we were only suppose to pick up the usual couple of bits and bobs such as bread, milk, meat, water bottles but we spent just over 1 hour and had a trolley full of stuff. When we walking past I couldn't help but go into the aisle full of homely things, such as; utensils, clocks, kitchen & dining ware and scents and diffusers. When I was smelling the candles I came across the Yankee candles. Who knew that ASDA did Yankee candles?! I've been living under a rock...until now! 



When I came across 'Morning Blossom' I thought of those pretty-looking blossom flowers, due to the light pink colour. Therefore I thought it would be a floral scent. However, it wasn't. It was a strong scent which I could not think of the time. As I could not let the scent go (beacuse it was that good) I decided to pop it into my trolley (also it was only £9, so I couldn't resist.) I carried on smelling it until it hit me that it was a strong smell of Green Apples. I LOVE green apples, especially the smell. Anyone else? The overall smell of this candle is green apples with flowery undertones. 





















The overall burn time is from 55-75 hours which I think is absolutely amazing for that size jar and look forward to having a gorgeous smell lingering around in my bedroom. I have used this candle once already and have had positive feedback froom my family as my mum says she can smell the candle from downstairs, which is brilliant. 

Has anyone else got this candle? If so, what do you think about this candle? Also, if you have any good candle recommendations, just leave a comment below as I love reading your suggestions and love burning candles. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. sounds like a lovely scent! plus, the color is beautiful!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, the smell lingers for ages in my room ♥ Followed you back x

      Delete
  2. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award go to my blog to get the details!
    Love your blog by the way!
    Shannon x
    thatdeergirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu, just checked your blog out and loved reading your Liebster Award, hope you check mine out x

      Delete
  3. I love Yankee Candles they have such powerful scents! xxx

    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, the smell lingers for ages in my room ♥ My favourites are Morning Blossom, Christmas Cookie, Ocean Blossom, Pink Sands, Cherry Blossom and Clean Cotton xxx

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe