Thinking about the future...

March 15, 2015

When I was younger I used to create documents on all sorts to keep me ocuppied. There were strange ones like; what my favourite things were and why and then there was serious documents like; what I wanted my house to be like, what stuff I would buy my house and baby, what outfit and other ideas I had for wedding and proms but also my whole future timeplan. Don't have a clue why I was doing this at age 11-13 years?! 

But now as the end of my final year in sixth form is approaching I have come to think about the future more. What do I want to become? Do I do an apprenticeship or do I go to university? What do I do after an apprenticeship/univerist? Too many questions!

I used to think life was so simple. I thought I would go to sixth form after high school then go to university then move into a flat and become a primary school teacher. But now its complicated as I am struggling on whether to decide to do an apprenticeship or go to univeristy. I have done pros and cons for each so now I have decided to go with the flow and take life in a stride. 

And now I have ended up so close to finishing my A-levels, working in Subway and blogging. It has been quite difficult to get to where I am now but I've managed it and I  am so happy with the way things are turning out.

So what I now say is 'Don't take life so seriously and just go with the flow and at your own stride!' 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe