I Heart Spring Tag

March 30, 2015

Hey guys!

Asif it is already the end of March?! Time is flying, we'll be writing out Christmas Lists soon!!

1. What is your favourite spring nail polishes?
My favourite nail polishes for Spring is anything that is pastel or bright coloured. The nail polishes I have currently been loving over the few weeks are Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine Spring Collection which consists of; Sugar Apple, Rose Hip and Huckleberry and I am loving their Gelly Hi Shine Greenberry and Sky Blue shades. 

2. What is your must-have lop colour this spring?
For spring (and Summer) I like to wear a bright lip. I have currently been wearing (and loving!!) Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butterin shades Cotton Candy and Wild Watermelon. I am also loving Barry M's Gelly Lips in shade Electra.

3. What is your favourite spring dress?

 This yellow high-necked skater dress is from New Look for £14.99 and can be bought from here: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/yellow-and-black-high-neck-daisy-print-skater-dress_341099009



 This floral skater dress is from Boohoo for £15 and can be bought from here: http://www.boohoo.com/day-dresses/dahlia-floral-print-sweetheart-skater-dress/invt/azz39829

4. What is your favourite spring accessory?
I love oversized sunglasses and wearing my fabric bracelets and anklets that I have previously bought from holidays.

5. What spring trend are you most excited about?
Definitely the pastels or the florals! 

6. What is your favourite spring candle?
Morning Blosson by the Yankee Candle's collection 'Simply Home'

7. What is your favourite spring body spray/perfume?
I have currently been wearing my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume as this scent is fresh and floral and reminds me of Spring and Summer. 

8. What is your favourite spring flower?
Definitely daffodils and baby pink roses!

9. What is spring like where you live?
Normally it does get brighter and sunnier with strong winds but lately it has been a mixture of sun and rain. 

10. What is your favourite thing about Spring?
Clock going forward because it is still bright at night and I like the transition from the Winter clothes to the Spring clothes. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I'm always a cleaner. I have a box bedroom and literally it took me 1 and a half days to fully clean my room on the weekend. So yes, I am definitely a spring cleaner!

12. Any plans for spring break?
Not yet, just out and about with friends :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe