The Netflix Tag

March 26, 2015


Hey guys!

Over the past months I have become obsessed with Netflix, so when I saw there was a tag going around about Netflix I knew I had to take part. I love Netflix and I can't remember a weekend where it did not involve Netflix. 

1. What are your favourite series' and films to watch on Netflix?
There are many series and films which I love to watch on Netflix. I have watched a range including; Orange is the New Black, Prison Break, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Pramface and many others. Before I got Netflix I was hearing from lots of people how good the film Clueless is, but I was Clueless as I hadn't heard of it before. But once I got Netflix I was browsing through and seen it and watched it. Now it is one of my favourite films!

2. What are you currently watching?
At the moment I am currently watching Pretty Little Liars. A few years ago I had watched like 10 episodes but I kind of got bored of it and did not find time to watch it. But suddenly everyone around me was talking about it so I literally binge watched the programme. Me and 2 of my friends started around the same time and I was at the end of season 1 when I asked them what they were on. One of them was half way through season 2 and the other one was half way through season 1. Then when February half term came I did nothing but watched it and now I have just started season 5. 

3. If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix, what would it be?
An old series that I would love on Netflix is Surface. Surface is a TV programme that started in 2005 and was about a marine biologist, an insurance salesman and a teen-aged boy who find their lives changed by the emergence of a new and dangerous species of sea life. I watched this programme with my mum and dad when I was younger and loved it. A new series that I would love on Netflix is the Flash. Flash is about a boy, Barry Allen, who wakes up 9 months after he was struck by lightening and discovers that the bolt gave him the power of super speed. Barry and his new team and powers helps fight crimes in Central City.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
My one peeve is that the US have so much porgrammes and films to watch compared to the UK.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
My perfect night would include the comfiest pyjamas with fluffy socks and my softest and thickest blanket. Also, I would have a big mug of hot chocolate filled with melted marshmallows and some food treats on the side, such as; chocolates, crisps or popcorn. 

6. Recommendations for someone to watch?
Well if you have never seen Prison Break or Pretty Little Liars, then you need to watch it! Also, I would recommend if you haven't see it, is Clueless, GBF, Sleepover or LOL. 

Any recommendations for me to watch? Leave a comment below. And if any of yous do the 'Netflix Tag' leave your blog below so I can have a read :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe