Unboxed: LookFantastic March Beauty Box

March 22, 2015

Hey guys!


So I finally decided to subscribe to the LookFantastic Beauty Box. After hearing so much rave and seeing how good the products inside were, I decided to use my monthly pay check and buy this months box. I have gotta say I am very impressed with what I was given. The box was filled with premium brands which I have never heard of before. The box's contains are worth over £71.48 but the actual box cost £15 with free shipping.


This months box contains 6 amazing products that I cannot wait to try. 




The FatGirlSlim is a moisturiser which is applied to make the skin look and feel firmer and more toned. At first I was not sure about this but when I read the guide I got with it saying it is not a weight or fat loss product and that it was safe I decided to try it out. FatGirlSlim claims that after use; 87% saw a firming effect, 85% felt a slimming effect and that 73% noticed a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. All you have to do is apply twice a day and massage into the skin for 20-30 seconds to stimulate circulation. This product is worth £10.40.


This Lord & Berry eyeliner pencil looks amazing and cannot wait to try it. I find it really hard to apply eyeliner, therefore I tend to usually skip it. But I am actually ok with pencil eyeliner, especially on the waterline. This pencil is suitable to anyone especially with sensitive eyes. According to the information booklet you get inside the box, the eyeliner is 'easy to control' and is very 'smudgeable.' It can be used on the inner rim to enhance the natural colour of your eyes or around the eye for a great definition. For an intense look, apply the eyeliner on the inside of the lower lid and the outside of the upper lid. For a discrete look, apply using fine and a precise line. This product is worth £10.


I am so excited to be using this Wet Brush hairbrush because I am a sucker for still using a hairbrush on wet hair which then results in damaged and split hair. This brush detangles wet and dry hair and has a rubber handle which allows you to have an easy firm grip. According to the information booklet, the hairbrush gives you 'smooth and sleek hair in no time.' It is very lightweight and is travel-size friendly. This product is worth £7.99.


Another product I cannot wait to use is the NudeStix Magnetic Colour Gift eyeshadow pencil. I am mostly excited to use this product out of them all as I love to wear eyeshadows, especially glitter eyeshadows, as I think they open up and brightens my eyes. According to the information booklet, this eyeshadow pencil 'highlights, provides intense colour, precise lining and primes lids for all day wear.' Therefore, I am really exciting to start using this product. Also, the product looks very sleek in its eco-friendly packaging. This product is worth £24.


The next product in the LookFantastic beauty box was the Cowshed Lippy Cow lip balm. This lip balm is a natural, nourishing balm which aims to soothe cracks, keeping lips soft. According to the information booklet, the lip balm is 'naturally protective' and 'provides essential moisture.' Also, it contains essential oils such as; linden blossom which aids in protecting and nourishing lips, and rose geranium which aids in rejuvenating, and ylang ylang which aids in stimulating the circulation in the lips. This product is worth £5.


The last product in the beauty box was the Nuxe Paris Nuxellence D etox moisturiser. This detoxifying and youth revealing anti-ageing moisturiser aims to 'enhance the cell renewal' and 'detoxify the skin overnight.' This a night moisturiser that helps 'recharge the skin youth' and hydrates the skin whilst you are sleeping. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and all ages. I have not stopped using it yet since getting it in the box and I can see a huge difference in my skin. My skin is looking more hydrated and has a tint of glow compared to before I was using this night cream. This product is worth £14.

So what did you think about the contents of the LookFantastic March beauty box? If you aren't subscribed, did this tempt you? This box is literally amazing. Some people decide against this and go for beauty boxes which allow you to pick whatever you want (such as; LoveMeBeauty). However, I prefer this box as I had not heard of any of these brands before hand. Therefore, since purchasing this box I have widened my range of beauty and skincare products. 

Also, from seeing how much each product is worth I absolutely love that I have got a bargain because the overall box is worth £71.48 but you only have to pay £15. It allows me to give the products a test before purchasing the full sized product. My favourite products out of this box so far is the NudeStix Magnetic Colour Gift eyeshadow pencil as I can easily convert the eyeshadow look from a day to night look. I am not disappointed in any of the products and have already subscribed to a 3 month subscription. 

To purchase the LookFantastic Beauty Box click here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh this looks really good! I may be tempted to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe