Liebster Tag

January 23, 2015

Hey guys!


Thank you for the tag Charlene; http://www.leeshastarr.com 
Thank you for the tag Shannon; http://thatdeergirl.blogspot.co.uk

Rules: You have to tag 11 people and not the person who tagged you. Link back to the blogger who tagged you and to those you tag. After answering these, you then ask 11 questions on your post. 

1. Would you rather give up Facebook for a year or give up blogging for a year?
I would rather give up Facebook for the year as I only go on it to upload and view photos, contact people whose number I don't have and get the gossip. 

2. If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be?
I would change my confidence. I wish I could just be more open and tell people how I am really feeling and say my opinion without hurting people.

3. Did someone inspire you to start blogging? If so who? Do you still read their blog(s)?
Before I started blogging I used to read so many blogs and used to think I want to start blogging, but didn't have the time. Then last year I broke my ankle and was limited to what I was allowed to do, so I took that opportunity to start blogging. I used to (and still do) read Zoella, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr, Fleur de Force, Imhereforever and many more blogs. 

4. If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow where would it be and why?
I would love to go to New York. It just looks absolutely AMAZING and I would love to go shopping there and go sight-seeing. I would also love to go to Santorini in Greece. They have gorgeous places there that I would love to see. Plus its sunny!

5. What is your favourite  beauty brand?
Ooo there's too many to choose from! I love Barry M for my nails as they have such a wide variety to choose from. For makeup, I cannot choose 1 but my top 3 are; Makeup Revolution, Rimmel and Bourjois. 

6. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
I definitely find the time challenging. I currently go to Sixth Form from 8am to 4pm then come home and tidy the house and do college work. By the time I'm finished it is about 6-7pm ish. Also, on the weekend I work in Subway, therefore I do have to manage my time properly and not fall behind. 

7. What is your favourite TV show?
Ooo there's too many to choose from! I love watching New Girl, The 100, The Blacklist, Arrow, the Soaps, Beauty and the Beast, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girls, Orange is the new Black and many more. 

8. What is your favourite blog?
There are too many to choose from that I cannot pick a favourite. 

9. Do your close friends & family know about your blog? If so, do they read your blog?
My friends didn't know for quite some time as I didn't want to show them if it wasn't going to go anywhere and I wanted to keep it private until I was confident enough. My Grandad found out about my blog through Twitter and he told my Mum and Dad about it, but I don't think they read the blog. 

10. On average how long does it take you to write a blog post?
It depends. Sometimes it will be roughly between 1-4 hours but then sometimes it may take half or full day. That is because I have to think about what I am going to put first, take photos, actually write the blog, upload the photos and hit publish.


I am tagging:


Questions to you:

1. Would you rather have Starbucks or Costa?
2. Which do you prefer; Summer or Autumn?
3. If you could be invisible for the day, what would you do?
4. High End or High Street makeup?
5. Are you a 'get it done' or 'Do it yourself' kinda girl? 
6. Would you rather be a blogger or a YouTuber? Why?
7. What would you tell your younger self?
8. What is your favourite brand? (Makeup, skincare, nails, clothing shop)
9.  Why did you start blogging?
10. If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be?


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great post, I enjoyed reading it :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyouu, appreciated :) I have followed you back and just about to check your blog out now

      Nadine xo

      Delete
  2. New York is amazing, your should definitely visit sometime!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I really want to go! Think I am going to make it my mission to go for my 21st birthday which is 3 years away, so got plenty of time to save :) xo

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe