Review: Herbal Essences Clearly Naked

January 18, 2015

Hey guys!

"Do you long for moisture that’s luscious as well as light? Replenish and revitalise your thirsty locks with our NEW Clearly Naked Moisture Collection. Packed full of refreshing, cool herbal mint scents and with 0% heavy residues, dyes or parabens, this moisture-rich formula will hydrate your hair without weighing it down. It’s time to get naked!"

A few months ago I was going from one brand of hair care products to another. Then on the adverts they were advertising Herbal Essences' Clearly Naked range. I was very intrigued! 

Herbal Essence have released 3 seperate Naked Collections which include Volume, Moisture and Shine. I currently have the Naked Shine shampoo and conditioner. 

The Naked Collection has a big hype due to the paraben, silicone and colourant free hair care. The majority of people, including me, like to know what is it the products we use and if it damages our hair. If you one of the poeple who does this I reccomend this product range as it contains zero parabens, silicones and colourants. It is very hydrating and lightweight which is perfect for fine hair types yet nourishing enough for dry hair textures. Therefore, is suitable to all hair types. I can definitely tell the difference from using the Naked Collection as my hair has restored it's natural shine. 



Some say it doesn't have a scent to it but I can definitely smell a tint of mint and white tea (Fresh). This combination sounds strange but trust me it works well and smells amazing. However, I don't think the smell lasts long in the hair. 

It is priced well as it is normally £3.99 but at the moment it is on offer for £1.99 in Boots. Bargain!! So make sure to stock yourself up before it goes back to its original price :) 

What do you think of the Herbal Essences' Clearly Naked Collection? Is it worth the hype?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe