New Year's Resolutions & What to Look Forward to

January 01, 2015

Hey guys!

Can't believe it is already 2015! Where 2014 go? I know most people think New Year's Resolutions are pointless as they give up within a few weeks but I like to try and stick to mine as it shows I have an aim to focus on.


2014 hasn't been one of the best years I've had due to loosing my Great-Nan and breaking my ankle which meant lots of hospital appointments and other things. But I have the greatest feeling for 2015 as I believe that it will be amazing!

New Year's Resolutions:

1) Attend the gym more regularly - I go to the gym once a week just to tone myself and keep myself fit and active. This year I am going to find more time to go at least 2 or 3 times a week. I always feel so much happier and relaxed once I come out of the gym. I should also try going outdoors more as it also benefits the health and prevents getting the flu 

2) Drink more water - I used to be SO good and drank 7/8 cups of water a day but I don't know how or why but I've lowered myself to roughly 4 cups of water (which isn't good I know.) I have been ill these past 2 weeks and have felt that water is the essential as it has helped me, especially feeling hydrated. It also leaves my skin looking glowing and helps with spots too. 

3) Stop biting my nails - This is such a BAD habit that I cannot break! But as my Prom is in June, I want to have a suitable nail length which can be done professionally. My nails at the moment are baby-length which is awful. 

4) Stop overthinking - I overthink ALL the time whether its in bed or when I'm on the couch or even when I'm in lessons. I need to learn just to go with the flow and just take the opportunity! I need to say 'Yes' to more things and actually follow them. I also need to stop thinking about what people are saying and just be myself. Don't take it as 365 days in a year, take it as 365 opportunities!

5) To be a saver and not a spender - I am useless at spending money, when I do my checklist to see how much money I have left and how much has gone, I get so confused as I don't know where my money has gone (just because I spend it on pointless things.) As this year is quite packed I am going to start saving for the events. For example; as I turn 18 this year I would like to get a tattoo and also go to town. Also, as Prom is June I will need money for makeup and hair etc. Another example is University, as I have applied for University's I will need money for living accommodation and student life etc. Plus, I want to go travelling and sight see. I have this idea to save my money up and go to London as they have amazing shops and buy lots of clothes, makeup, etc and go on the London Eye and just sight-see and have an amazing time!

What to look forward to:

1) My 18th
2) Go to town 
3) Tattoos
4) The Script
5) Prom
6) Hopefully London
7) Maybe a festival
8) University
9) Finish college :)
10) Auntie's baby

11) Cousin's baby
12) Other cousin's baby



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aww thank you lovely :) I will check your blog out now and will follow you back :) x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe