20 Facts About Myself...

July 10, 2015

Hey guys!

Bit of a random post but hey ho who doesn't love that? So when I first started blogging I did this kind of post but I thought quite a lot of things have changed so I thought I would do an updated 'Facts about Me' post. So here we go:

1. I'm a Friday's child - 07/03/97

2. I have 3 brothers & 3 sisters

3. I'm quite sporty/active with doing - ballet when I really young, cheerleading, football, swimming and now as I am more busy and have more responsibility I just do the gym

4. I like watching the sports - Wimbledon (at the moment), Football (Liverpool FC fan all the way) and I'm very keen on the World Cups, Olympics, Paralympics and the other sporting events that take place

5. I have finally finished in college

6. I love watching sunrises and sunsets 

7. I cannot save,  I'm a sucker for shopping

8. Aswell as being a blogger I am a Sandwich Artist in Subway

9. I'm 5'3 - has it's perks of ups and downs

10. People have told me that I can be too nice

11. It makes me so emotional getting cute messages (For example; one of my best friends sent me a message saying 'I was saying to my mum before that you have a wonderful personality'')

12. I would like to become a nursery/primary teacher when I am older

13. I like to have a positive outlook on things and think I am a positive, outgoing, bubbly person

14. I have in my mind that I find it 'difficult' to make friends however actually thinking about it I am the complete opposite as I like to find a common interest in everyone and start talking about that which leads to friendship. Therefore, I have become more confident compared to when I was young

15.  My favourite colour is light blue

16. I'm absolutely petrified of heights...oh and pigeons

17. I'm addicted to Netflix (as is the majority) 

18. I would choose family time over going out anytime - seriously though, who wouldn't beat a takeaway, movies, fire on and a hot chocolate

19. I wish I could play guitar

20. I love designing, diy or treating my friends to gifts (For each of my friends' birthdays I bought them a scrapbook and put each photo I had of them and our friendship group in it - Their facial expressions made me so happy and relieved)

Did you guys enjoy reading this? Please leave a fact below about yourself and your blog so I can get to know yous more :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe