My Prom Story in Pictures

July 01, 2015

Hey guys!

So I'm just gonna get straight into and say this was one of the best events I have been to by a long shot. It was amazing seeing everyone dressed up with their dresses, suits, makeup and hair all done up. Prom was on Thursday 25th June and it was held at the Hilton in Liverpool.
On the Tuesday I headed to the Salon to get my nails and spray tan done. It was my first spray tan and I was so fascinated by the way my skin was changing every few hours. I decided to leave it on till the next day and it was the best decision as I looked like I had been on holiday.
I woke up at 8am (which is very early me as it usually 11am when I decide to wake up) and did my usual morning routine of checking my social media, responding to emails and texts by friends and family and splashing cold water on my face to wake myself up. I then went downstairs to make myself a healthy breakfast - which was Weetabix, banana and a smoothie. After watching a few episodes of New Girl (yes it is old but I really do like that show) I headed upstairs and went for a short run on the treadmill. Whilst I was on the treadmill I ran myself a Lush bath to pamper myself. I was a bit worried incase it stripped my tan but I decided to just go for it. 
About 12 o'clock I met up with one of my friends, Aimee, and we got on the bus with our little suitcases and headed to the salon to get our makeup and hair done. It was quite stressful to begin with as we didn't know what bus we needed to get to the salon. We decided to get the bus to the main bus station (as I had previously got the bus there and knew it was only gonna be a 20 minute walk) but as we had our suitcases we ended up speeding it was taking us about 40 minutes. We got to the salon for just after 1pm and the salon were falling behind so we were ok.
After the salon we headed to Signature Living to get ready as we had booked the apartment for the night to carry on with the Prom Celebrations. Signature Living is absolutely beautiful, literally me and my friends were all saying we were going to move in there because we were amazed. It was a 10 bedroomed apartment in which it had 5 beds and 5 sofa beds. For £99 between 10 of us I thought what an incredible offer.
Overall, Prom was an amazing night and it was amazing seeing all my friends again and speaking to people I have hardly spoken to before. The staff were so lovely and the only thing most people were complaining about what the lack of food they gave us. Literally it was only cheese sticks, little burgers, sandwiches, chicken ribs and chips. Therefore, most people headed to McDonalds, with me being one of them!

Is it bad to have 2 McDonalds and 1 Subway in less than 24 hours?!
A night to remember!!
Hope you've enjoyed reading and seeing the images :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You girls look gorgeous, glad you all had a fab night. The hilton is a stunning place isn't it lovely

    Chloè x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur dress is stunninggg :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe