The AM/PM Tag

January 10, 2017

Hey guys,
Recently I have seen the AM/PM tag floating around quite a lot of blogs and I couldn't help but get involved. I love doing tags and seeing tags as I feel more connected to the blogger. 
AM:
1. What's your morning routine?
Normally I get up and spend about 15-30 minutes on my phone checking my social medias, messages and notifications. Once thats done I will go downstairs and make my breakfast and then come back upstairs and wash my face and do my teeth. Then I will finally get ready for the day.

2. What's for breakfast?
Majority of the time I will have toast because I can be quite fussy with cereals. Cereal wise I do like Rice Krispies, Weetabix, Cornflakes or Porridge. Sometimes if I can be bothered or I have spare time I will make bacon and scrambled eggs to go with my toast.

3. Coffee or tea?
Tea 100%.

4. How long does it take you get out the door?
It varies on what I'm getting ready for. If I'm getting ready for work or University I am usually out of the door within the hour/hour and a half. Whereas, if its my day off and I'm off meeting people then I can take up to 2 hours so I actually look decent. 

5. What is your go-to makeup look on a fuss-free morning?
It depends but at the moment I like to put the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo eyeshadow as this is so quick and easy yet still very pigmented. I then like to use a medium coverage foundation and then topping up any errors/red spots/ dark circles with concealer. I can never leave the house without filling in my eyebrows in so I fill them in with a quick powder and then put a brow gel in so they stay put for the day. I then put 1 or 2 coats of mascara and then finish the look with the NYX lip cream as this is the easiest lip cream to apply which I find stays on for hours. 
PM:
1. What's your evening beauty routine?
Unless I am heading out later on, I usually take my makeup off as soon as I get in. This is to allow my skin to get a thorough clean and so it can breathe. Since its became Winter my skin has been awful with a massive breakout. Therefore, less makeup is so much bigger for my skin. 

2. Snack time! What's in the bowl?
Chocolate without a doubt! With Christmas just passing I got too much chocolate which I am trying to get rid off before I head back to the gym. But I won't be heading back to the gym till the end of the month as this month is hectic. That is plenty of time to demolish the chocolate. I sometimes put together a bowl of strawberries, bananas and slices of apples. I also sometimes like to snack on Jacob's crackers. 

3. How do you wind down and prep for bed?
I don't really do anything. I used to put my phone on mute, turn the TV and laptop off but I found that I work best at night. Sometimes, I'll wind down by reading a chapter or 2 in bed. At the moment, I am reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I am obsessed with the film, but the book is just as good. These past few days I have been colouring in my adult colouring book just before I go to sleep (Wonder how long that will last though.) I tend to stop eating and drinking (minus water) 2 hours before I go to bed too.

4. Cozy up! What are you wearing to sleep?
PJs and majority of them are matching sets :)

5. What are some things you must do before hitting the hay?
I like to do several things which include; switching my phone to 'Do not disturb' mode, Set my alarm(s), Drink a glass of water, Sort my bag out (if I'm going out early in the morning - saves me time, so I can have a lie in.
Nadine Alex x
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe