TAG: 13 Personal Questions

February 06, 2017

Hey guys,
1. What do you order from Starbucks?
As I'm not a fan of coffee (more of a tea kinda girl) I either get a Caramel Cream, its quite sweet, or a Hot chocolate. 
2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without? 
Striped tops. I literally have so many striped tops/jumpers.
3. What's one thing most people wouldn't know about you?
I may come across confident but majority of the time I will be bricking it.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Travel.
5. Name one food you can't live without?
Chocolate.
6. What phrase or quote do you live by?
Learn by your mistakes.
7. What do you like/dislike about the blogging community?
I like how I have many so many friends who have the same interests with me online and I can share my passions through pictures. I dislike the fact that I am rubbish at time management so I fall behind on my blog because I am currently so busy. 
8. What's your most listened to song(s) on iTunes?
Oh god this is difficult...erm...this changes all the time. For the past year and a half it has been Ellie Goulding's On My Mind (MK Remix) or One Republic's Stop and Stare. But currently it is Closer by the Chainsmokers. Although I have got to say I am enjoying Una Healey's single (from the Saturdays) Stay my Love which features Sam Palladio. 
9. What kind of style would you define yourself by?
Simple yet casual. My style is kind of developing as years ago I used to hate jeans and now I wear them near enough everyday and I have been loving the pinafore dresses, dunagrees and a simple black skirt. 
10. Favourite Number?
7.
11. Two hobbies?
Blogging and exercising.
12. Two pet peeves?
People who are extremely slow walking and stop in front of you. And second is Rude people. 
13. Guilty pleasure?
Terry's chocolate orange. I have a major obsession with it. God knows how many I have eaten since the beginning of December. 
Nadine Alex x
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe