14 Ways to Destress

February 13, 2017

Hey guys,
So now we are in the 2nd semester of University, things are becoming more and more stressful with assignments piling up and the exam season round the corner. When I get stressed I get very tired, no energy, I have a major breakout on my skin and I bing eat junk food (especially chocolate - I currently have a massive stash of Chocolate from work, friends and from the Christmas period.) Therefore, to help people who get stressed as easy as I do I thought I would share some tips on what I do to help de-stress.

1. Cleaning
2. Reading

3. Hot bubbly bath with candles lit

4. Cup of tea
5. Exercise
6. Relaxing music
7. Call or FaceTime someone 
8. Watching movies - especially comedies
9. Light a candle (or a bunch)
10. Go for a walk 

11. Unplug electronics
12. Warm snuggly pjs
13. Sleep

14. Get an academic calendar and actually use it
Nadine Alex x
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe