Review: Bold as Brass @MakeupRevolution

January 19, 2018

Hey guys!

So yes...this palette was only available through a Superdrug offer (free gift when you spend over a certain amount) but I can't just forget about this palette without praising it to people.

This palette is made up of 8 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters; 2 baked and 2 pressed.
I love this palette as it contains 8 eyeshadows which are a mixture of shimmer and matte which are super pigmented and easily blendable which can create day or night looks. For me, I am very pale skinned so in my opinion the shades are a bit dark for me; therefore, I tend to use the eyeshadows when I'm going for a dramatic, smokey night look. I absolutely love the rose gold, gold and cranberry colours in the palette. This was my go to look through the Christmas period - cranberry in the crease and then rose gold in the outer lid and gold in the inner lid. I do think the palette could have added more lighter and prettier shades instead of 2 black shades, however I'm not complaining with it as it was free after all! 

Also, two of the highlights are gold/bronze toned, therefore I tend to use this highlighting shades under my foundation. As these are super pigmented also, they still give off the glowy effect once Ive applied my foundation and concealer. I will then go over it with the baked highlighters. You could also wear the golden/bronze highlighters as eyeshadows if you wanted to get the full effect of the palette. I'm sure it would look super pretty! 

I've been wearing the highlighting shades daily after getting it with my order and ever since people have been asking how come I have gone so glowy and why is my highlight is on fleek... well there you go! Unfortunately it was only available for a limited time so its not there anymore. But hopefully they'll restock it in the future. 
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off

Use this link to get 15% off coupon at Spectrum Collections -
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe