Favourite Christmas Films

December 18, 2017

Hey guys!
We all have our favourite Christmas films - how I wish it was okay to play them throughout the whole year. There are some Christmas films that I will happily watch but its not in my top list of favourites but hey ho. I've been watching Christmas films as soon as it hit December 1st and I'll happily admit some films I have played over and over again. 
So hear it is:
1. The Holiday
2. The Grinch who Stole Christmas
3. Polar Express
4. The Royal Christmas
5. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
6. Love Actually
7. Home Alone
8. Santa Clause 
9. Miracle on 34th Street - I only just got into it last year but it has become on my favourites.
10. A Christmas Prince
11. Elf
12. Once Upon a Holiday
13. A Royal Christmas
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe