Favourite Christmas Songs

December 18, 2017

Hey guys!
How excited for Christmas are yous? I've currently been unwell for 2 weeks but the fact that Christmas is a week away has got me a bit more festive and upbeat. Whilst I'm in bed feeling sorry for myself I have been loving blogmas posts so why not get myself in the spirit and get involved! As soon as December 1st hit, I had my Christmas music and films on 24/7, especially with Michael Buble defrosting haha! 

So hear it is:
1. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2. Last Christmas - Wham
3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
4. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
5. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
6. Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson
7. Somewhere Only We Know - Lily Allen
8. Stay Another Day - East 17
9. When Christmas Comes Around - Matt Terry
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
11. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
12. Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Kylie Minogue and Frank Sinatra
13. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon and Yoko Ono
14. Do They Know it's Christmas - Band Aid 2014
15. I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard 
16. The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
17. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Nadine Alex x
______________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe