New Year, New Decade, Same Me

January 12, 2020

Hey guys,

Happy new year! 

So I am the most unorganised person when it comes to blogging. But in my defence my dad did break my laptop for a few weeks and then December came around and I was so busy. Plus, I know its the 12th December but I did start this post on New Years Day. 

I can't believe its actually 2020. We haven't started a new year but a new decade! In work I have felt lazy writing the short date as /20 as I feel like I am missing the last 2 digits after 20 (if you get me). These years are flying by... There's been a lot of tears, a lot more of laughter and even a lot more hard work. When I think of the years that have flown by since I thought 2015/16 was a pretty good year. Then 2018 came by and it was the worst year going. But 2019 was somewhat amazing. And I am sure 2020 is gonna be even better. Instead of doing New Year's resolutions (because I never follow them tbh) I am going to set myself some goals. 

Summary of 2019
  • So I started the year drunk and loosing my purse but realising it and finding it. Luckily yet standard. I ended up out New Year's Day out with some friends and bar staff and was such a good way of starting the year off. 
  • I got another 4 tattoos...I might do a post where I show off my tattoos and the meanings behind them. We'll see.
  • I had my first Christmas Do at my new job.
  • Me, my mum and sister had our first spa day.
  • My cousin had a beautiful baby girl, Katie Sue on 22nd April weighing only 4lb 13oz. Such a dot. 
  • Liverpool came 2nd in the Premier League (by 1 point) but 2019/20 season is their year.
  • Went to see Zara Larsson in Manchester and my friend announced she was pregnant. She is due her baby boy next week.
  • Went to see Olly Murs and Westlife. 
  • Liverpool won the Champions League against Tottenham. 
  • I became an auntie for the first time to my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing nephew Arthur George. He was born 4th July weighing 8lb 6oz. I am literally besotted with him. 
  • Me and my friends climbed Moel Famau.
  • I went on a big family holiday to Gran Canaria. 
  • Liverpool won the World Champions Cup. 
  • Conquered my fears and actually went ice skating for the first time in 9 years. 
  • Me and my brother got a lot closer. If you have been following me for a while you may have read about how my brother suffers with high testosterone levels in which he suffers with angry outbursts and depression and quite a lot I took the brunt of it. But this year he has been so much positive and has achieved so much. 
Goals for 2020
  • Drink more water
  • Save into my savings & ISA each month
  • Driving lessons & tests! - High importance
  • Be more committed to blogging
  • Eat more healthily - cut down on sugary drinks, alcohol, and junk food
  • Cut down on amount of nights out and do more adventures and outdoor activities
  • Exercise more
  • Get up half an hour earlier to do a proper skincare routine 
  • Use Bloglovin & Twitter a lot more but also get off my phone a bit more...I am addicted
Have you sent any goals for this year? 
Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe