Films & Series' To Get Through Every Lockdown Mood

May 12, 2020

Hey guys,

Since most of the world are in lockdown and staying indoors, we're all looking for something to do and much needed, easygoing entertainment. I mean we all love to stay cuddled up in bed, binge watching and binge eating and we're getting to do this without being in trouble. Why is it so difficult for people? I haven't really binged watched TV as much as I have compared to outside of lockdown as I've actually been productive and done things such as; cleaning and decluttering, organising my makeup and skincare, half sorted my photo storage out (still needs a lot of attention) and get into my blogging.
Because there are so many endless films and TV shows it's actually hard to think of what show you fancy to watch unless someone recommends it to you.

Romance Films
For someone who's always been single, I am a hopeless romantic. Probably why I'm single, aswell as high standards ahah. I have literally watched 90% of all romantic films. 
  • The Longest Ride
  • The Kissing Booth
  • The Notebook
  • 50 First Dates
  • Mamma Mia
  • Chalet Girl
  • No Strings Attached
  • Friends With Benefits
  • Just Go With It
  • Blended
  • A Star Is Born
  • When Harry Met Sally
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • The Duff
  • Falling Inn Love
  • To All The Boys I've Loved Before
  • The Vow
  • Home Again
  • Sixteen Candles
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Proposal
  • This Means War
  • Leap Year
  • Confessions Of A Shopaholic
  • He's Just Not That Into You
  • Fifty Shades
  • How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
  • P.S. I Love You
  • A Cinderella Story
  • Grease 
  • Clueless
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Sound Of Music
  • Legally Blonde
Action Films
I actually have such a wide range of movies. The only type I don't like are horrors. The only thing I don't like in action films is heights. I am so dramatic when it comes to heights in films.
  • Star Wars
  • Avengers 
  • Rocky
  • John Wicks
  • Divergent
  • White House Down
  • Olympus/London/Angel Has Fallen
  • The Spy Who Dumped Me
  • Jumanji
  • Crocodile Dundee
  • Bad Boys
  • Fast & Furious
  • Superman/Batman
  • Lethal Weapon
Dance Films
Everyone has got to love a dance kinda film. I mean there are so many and each time I try and learn some steps, but obviously fail to pull them off ahah.
  • Save The Last Dance
  • Step Up
  • Center Stage
  • Footloose
  • Make It Happen
  • Honey
Disney Films
Everyone has got to love a Disney classic. Seriously, who doesn't?! 
  • Up
  • High School Musical
  • Camp Rock
  • Lion King
  • Cinderella
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Frozen
  • Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
  • Beauty & The Beast
  • Mary Poppins
  • Tarzan
  • 101 Dalmations
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Monsters Inc
  • Toy Story
  • Peter Pan
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Tangled
  • The Parent Trap
  • Hannah Montana
  • Princess Protection Programme
  • Narnia
  • Freaky Friday
  • Holes
Binge Watching Series
Everyone has time to binge watch a series or a few (depending on how many seasons) at the moment. When thinking of what I would think you all would like it was hard. I have watched so many over the years and it honestly does depend on what you like and how much time you have. I usually love watching a series that it is action packed and if I can relate to the characters. There are quite a few series' that people obsess over yet I can't watch (such as; Stranger Things and documentaries like; Tiger King etc) but hopefully yous find my list helpful.
  • Normal People - BBC iPlayer
  • Jessica Jones
  • After Life
  • White Lines
  • Jane The Virgin
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Gossip Girl
  • New Girl
  • Suits
  • Prison Break
  • Power
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Sex Education
  • Bad Education
  • Shadowhunters
  • The Vampire Dairies
  • One Tree Hill
  • Sex & The City
  • Designated Survivor
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Gavin & Stacey
  • Riverdale
  • Not Going Out
  • Virgin River
  • Skins
  • Shameless
  • The Office
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  • The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  • Lethal Weapon
  • The Flash/Arrow/Supergirl/Smallville
I hope these recommendations help and if you have any recommendations for me please leave a comment down below. Take care everyone and the light at the end of the tunnel will be there very soon.
Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Theres quite a few I haven't watched before so I'm going to check them out and try and watch a film a night. Thank you for sharing your recommendations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm glad you liked my recommendations, let me know what you watch and think. Also, let me know if you have any good recommendations to watch x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe