7 Films that are a Must at Christmas

December 15, 2016

Hey guys!

When it comes to Christmas I prefer to stay in than go out due to it being so cold. Therefore, when it comes to staying in I love to get a little Lush bath with candles lit and then wear warm winter pjs with  a massive blanket and finally curl up on the couch with my family and watch all Christmas films. This post will give you a summary of my favourites that I constantly watch every year.
ELF // Who doesn't love Elf?! This is the ultimate favourite! Buddy is the most adorable character going.

The Grinch // I love this film, I find it so cute. Just the little town and how close they are to each other aswell as the festive decorations and the singing. I also love how they soon adapt to the Grinch and everyone involves him, thanks to a little girl, Cindy Lou Who.

The Holiday // This film is my mum and I's favourite. When I was younger I came downstairs to find my mum watching this film and I was instantly drawn. Therefore, we always watch it every year and together. It includes a big cast lineup including; Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jude Law. It is a romantic comedy in which 2 girls swap hometowns to avoid their lives and their boy troubles. Definitely a must see!

Home Alone collection // Home Alone has to be mentioned! I prefer the 1st film out of all 3 games. The traps Kevin sets are absolutely hilarious...never gets old.

Santa Clause collection // I only got into this collection in 2013 but has made its way into my top 7 films. It includes the best comedian actor, Tim Allen. It is about a man called Scott Calvin who accidentally inherits the role of Santa Clause which involves events such as; filling in the Santa Suit, meeting the future Mrs Clause, challenging Jack Frost and trying to keep parts of his normal life (such as his son) obey.

Polar Express // This is one of my childhood favourites. When I was a child I used to believe there was a train that took children to the North Pole on Christmas Eve to visit Santa. Also, it has Tom Hanks in...bonus.

Mickey Mouse Christmas collection // This is another one of my childhood favourites. Who doesn't love Disney and Mickey Mouse and his friends?! I have watched this collection since I can remember  and still continue to as I have younger brothers and sisters and a goddaughter (perfect excuse for me, if needed)

What is your favourite films to watch in the Christmas period? Comment below :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe