Lush 'Bubblegum' Lip Scrub

December 29, 2016

Hey guys,

As many of you are aware if you follow me on Instagram (nadineealex_97) or Twitter (@beauty7products) I am a massive Lush fan and I'm always willing to try out all their products. However, every time I am in there I'm drawn to their lip scrubs, especially in the Winter. My lips are very prone to getting very dry and chapped, therefore these scrubs are a life saver and a holy grail to my everyday routine. 
The aim for this lip scrub is to help scrub away dead skin and infuse moisture to the lips making it easier to apply lipstick and make sure it stays put. Does it do that? Boy yeah! It also says its non-greasy. Is it? Boy yeah! And finally it says it has a sweet candy taste. And does it? Boy yeah! If I could I would just happily stick my fingers and eat the whole scrub, it is so delicious and smells incredible.I have literally gone through 1 pot already and have another 3 stashed away. What can I say? It's essential...

Lip scrubs do not irritate the lips but instead leave them feeling irresistible and baby soft.  It is very easy to apply, just simply take a clean finger and dip into the pot and just apply the scrub over the lips to help scrub away the dead skin. Their products are not tested on animals and have natural and safe ingredients, which is a bonus. The lip scrub includes the ingredients of; caster sugar, jojoba oil, food colouring and a bit of flavouring. 

Some people may think it can be quite expensive as it is £5.50. However; I believe this is a fantastic price as it lasts me a long time and does what it says. The taste and smell of the Bubblegum lip scrub is fruity yet sweet which hints of bubblegum. It is sometimes referenced to the Snow Fairy smell. There are many lip scrubs with the main ones being; Bubblegum, Mint Julips, Popcorn and at the moment is there is one called Sugar Plum Fairy.

However, one disadvantage of the lip scrub is that it tends to be very messy. This is due to it crumbling. Therefore, you cannot do this on the go as you will end up embarrassed and there is 98% chance you still have the scrub around the edges of your lips. 


Overall Rating: 5* 

Thinking of purchasing? = https://uk.lush.com/products/bubblegum 
_____________________________________________________________________________

Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_____________________________________________________________________________

Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lush is one of my guilty pleasures especially the lip scrub. I think bubblegum is a bit too sweet for me but I love the mint and popcorn scrubs =)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe