TAG: The Bestfriend Tag

December 30, 2016

Hey guys,

Well I have 4 main best friends, so there is no way I could just do the tag with one of them, so therefore this is going to be a long post as it is going to answer questions about each of them. These girls know all about me and my blog and from what I tell of them they fully support and enjoy the content  Therefore, I hope you guys enjoy it too. This year has been quite a emotional rollercoaster with many ups and downs with the last few months going quite downhill. However, from looking back at what has happened this year I can happily say the ups outweigh the cons. There are still a few days left to get this year on better terms and make me back on track to my happy and cheerful self...


So... how and when did you first meet?


Elly: Me and Elly met 8 years ago when we had just started high school. We were in the same form and same classes together and due to sitting in alphabetically order (surname) we were always next to each other, maybe 1 or 2 seats away from each other. The moment we met we sat next to each other and I noticed she kept looking at my planner, in particular my timetable, and I remember giving her this look and we were both dying to speak to each other but we were both too shy. However, we both did eventually speak and because I came to the school by myself she asked me if I wanted to hang around with her and her friends.


Jessica: Jess was Elly's best friend from primary school and they came to the same high school together. Therefore, because Elly asked me to hang around with her and her friends, me and Jessica became friends too.


Ella: Me and Ella met 6 years ago during high school. Me, Elly and Jess fell out for about a year (maybe slightly less) and so I started hanging around with another bunch of girls. But once me, Elly and Jess had made up they wanted to sit with me and my new friends. But eventually me, Elly and Jess drifted away from that group and it was back to us three. Then due to mutual friends we came across Ella and her friends and we hit it off straight away and hung out everyday. Eventually when the classes started to mix due to different classes I ended up in quite a few classes with Ella and she invited me to her birthday party and we went to a mini concert with some of our mutual friends.


Aimee: Aimee was also part of Ella's friendship group so once me, Elly and Jess started hanging around with Ella and her group we became friends with Aimee too.


What was your first impression of him/her?


Elly: Quiet and shy


Jessica: Loud and chatty


Ella: Loud but shy


Aimee: Chatty


What’s your favourite memory together?


Elly: Elly dragged me on the Miami Trip knowing I was scared of rides, and me thinking I would conquer my fears agreed. It was the tiny version of the Miami Trip I still hit white, I literally felt like I was about to fall out the seat. Luckily, after a few more go's on the ride I quite like it.


Jessica: My first time going to town for my 18th birthday (2 years ago). We still talk about that and the fact we were still out at 7am ahah.


Ella: Boxing Night last year


Aimee: When we went to see Lawson together with one of our other friends, Hannah.


We have quite a lot of town trips together in which we always have a ball. And also, in March, we all went on a little adventure to Amsterdam together which is amazing and is definitely a must go again.


Whats their middle name?


Elly: Doesn't have one


Jessica: Erin


Ella: Faye


Aimee: Sian

List three items that he/she always carries with him/her?


Elly: Phone, purse and perfume.


Jessica: I don't think she carries 3 things around with her, ahah. Probably just her phone and purse


Ella: Ella is the complete opposite to Jess as her bag is like a Mary Poppins bag, I always wind her up saying she has the biggest bag collection ever. However, 3 items she will always carry with her is her phone, purse and portable charger. Oh a 4th one can be her filofax ahah.


Aimee: Phone, purse and possibly sweets.


Favourite inside joke?


It would probably be from my 18th birthday night out. 


Whats is one of their favourite Music Artist/Band?


Elly: Justin Bieber


Jessica: Drake or Kanye


Ella: One Direction


Aimee: Lawson


Nicknames:


Elly: Eli


Jessica: Jessy B or Big Baller


Ella: Ells or some people call her Ella-Bella


Aimee: Aims


What do you admire most about your best friend(s)?


I can just tell them straight about anything. The girls are my sisters and they always cheer me up when its needed. They can be very truthful. Since being in university we haven't really spent that much time as a group compared to being in school and even though it can be tough we have a group chat in which is constantly going off. And we are constantly meeting up. We have so many adventures together with more coming up.
 _____________________________________________________________________________

Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________

Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe