The A-Z of Me

March 22, 2017

Hey guys,

I love seeing these kind of posts and as I've seen quite a lot of these going round I have decided to join in. I found this quite hard and challenging but so fun to complete. So this the A to Z of Me and hope you enjoy.

A is for Alex - Alex is my middle name.

B is for Birds - I have a massive phobia of quite a few birds especially pigeons. Seriously! I'll be walking to work and uni and if a pigeon or a seagull bat their wings to fly (even if they are far away) I will flinch and do some awkward move. Its even more awkward  if I am by myself and if I'm with someone they can't help but just laugh at me. Who can relate?! I am that person who does an awkward walk and swap to the other side of the road than try and walk round the crowd/singular pigeon.

C is for Chocolate - I think I have an addiction to chocolate. Especially Terry's Chocolate Orange or Galaxy!

D is for Disney - Yes I am a major fan! Beauty and the Beast has just come out and I think I was more excited to see this film compared to my 9 and 10 year old sisters. My mum's work friends' had to double check I was 20! My overall top 5 favourite Disney films have got to be; Mary Poppins, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan and Cinderella. Also, people like to call my family 'Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs' because my mum has short black hair and she has 7 children.

E is for Elephants - Elephants are my favourite animal of all time. They are so big and beautiful! We have a zoo close by and if I could I would visit it constantly just for the Elephants. I've loved Elephants since I was a little kid because I lost my Nan when I was 4 years old and I remember she used to be obsessed with Elephants and she collected Elephant ornaments which was placed on a massive shelf next to the stairs. She also used to collect Elephant bracelets and necklaces and when she passed away my Dad kept them away and when I turned 16 my Dad gave me a few of the jewellery pieces which I cherish.

F is for Friends and Family - Because friends and family mean everything to me!

G is for Goddaughter - My Goddaughter, Emily, is 2 in May and she is like my besets friend. She is absolutely gorgeous and has the biggest personality going.

H is for Hospital - This is like my 2nd home. 3 years ago I ended up severely breaking my ankle which did require an ambulance and I ended up getting seen every week for the next year. I still go for little checkups as my vitamin D is quite low and I suffer with severe migraines. So yeahh...it is my second home.

I is for Interior Design - I am absolutely addicted to Instagram and Pinterest and googling images of what I want my future house to look like. Most of my camera roll is covered in pictures of Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room and Garden etc inspirations and images. I'm obsessed!

J is for Justin Bieber/Timberlake - These 2 are my favourite artists ever. I have seen Justin Bieber 3 times and still doesn't get old. I would so love to Justin Timberlake but for a student his concerts are way too expensive.

K is for Keeping Up - I am such a fast walker so one of my pet peeves is slow walkers. I am constantly telling people to keep up and walk faster because I ain't walking slower.

L is for Liverpool - I live 10 minutes away from Liverpool City centre and I am literally still exploring the area and keep finding more and more beautiful aspects of it. The Albert Dock is my favourite walks to do. My uni is further into Liverpool, Aigburth, and there's a prom nearby which is beautiful when the sun sets. Also, I work in Liverpool so I am constantly in Liverpool and Liverpool have the best clubs going. No lie. Also, how can I forget I am a major Liverpool football fan.

M is for Music - I don't know what I would do without music. But I don't think anyone would cope without music. My music takes up the most storage on my phone (minus photos and videos.) I literally have the widest music range from; Justin Bieber/Timberlake, The Vamps, Conor Maynard's covers, Chris Brown, Drake, Red Hot Chill Peppers, Ed Sheeran, Arctic Monkeys, James Arthur, Olly Murs, Shawn Mendes and Little Mix. I can literally listen to the 'New Music' and 'Top Charts' section on Apple Music and I won't have to skip any song. Any genre, any artist come at me, ahah.

N is for Nature and Naps - I absolutely love Nature especially in Autumn from; crunchy leaves, early sunsets. I absolutely love the flowers in Spring especially the Daffodils, Bluebells and Tulips. I also absolutely love naps, there isn't a day that goes by that I am having constantly long sleeps or if I have short sleeps I will have naps. I will always say a half an hour nap and I actually do set an alarm to make sure I wake up but it will still end up being a 3 hour nap.

O is for Organisation - I am quite an organised person and make sure everything is nearly neat, especially when it comes to my dressing table and stationary. I can also become quite obsessed with something once I become in love with it, whether its scrapbooking, blogging, going the gym and TV series etc.

P is for Piercings - I absolutely love piercings. And tattoos. If I could I would have quite a few piercings but unfortunately I'm not allowed due to work. At the moment, I have my lobe pierced twice. I did have my Helix and Tragus piercings but when I had to take the piercings out for my CT and MRI scans and for work they unfortunately healed up. I am looking to get them redone with my belly piercing and nose pierced. Also, I love little dainty tattoos. I currently have 3 tiny tattoos; a heart, an anchor and a feather. I am currently looking for more tiny tattoos to add, but as I want to be a Primary School Teacher I need to find places for the tattoos which aren't visible. I do want to get one of my ribcage and one in-between my boobs.

Q is for Quotes - I am a major quotes fan. I have so many quotes on my Twitter (you may have seen) and I do share quite a few on Facebook too. My photo album on my phone has so many quotes on so depending on my mood I can share on my Instagram or Twitter, ahah.

R is for Relistic/Reliable - I believe I am quite a realistic and reliable person. I believe I am quite a helpful person and always there for my friends and family.

S is for Subway and Spaghetti Bolognese - I am obsessed with making Spaghetti Bolognese's, it's one of my specialities. My friends when they see my snapchats are like 'Omg again' aha. I say Spaghetti Wednesday's because that was when I free but lately I haven't been free on Wednesday's because of working and Uni workload so I haven't had it in a while. And of course I do work in Subway so that has to be mentioned ahah.

T is for Travelling - I really, really, really want to go travelling. From Australia to Greece to Iceland to around Spain and France and Italy. I just see all social media posts of all these places that look so nice and I see quite a few blog posts which I loveeee reading. Also, my cousin is a Flight Attendant for Emirates in Dubai.

U is for Undergraduate - I am currently in 2nd year at Liverpool John Moores University studying Early Childhood Studies.

V is for Value - I value and treasure everything and like to live in the present. Yes I do like to think of the future like; wedding, house, children, travelling, saving for car but I do value things a lot more than I used to. Since my Nan died 3 years ago I have learnt never to take anything for granted and to value everyone and everything. My mum thinks I am a hoarder of things but whilst growing up I have liked to keep little special things that remind me on my childhood which I treasure. 

Y is for Yankee - Yankee is my favourite candle company going. There isn't a day goes by where there is a candle lit. For Christmas I was given a Yankee Wax Melter and it's literally the best thing ever!

Z is for Zoo - The zoo is one of my favourite places to go to. I love Nature and Animals and when I go I feel so peaceful yet so happy. From the elephants to the monkeys to the giraffes. Chester Zoo is quite nearby and I have been there so many times. I also love the Welsh Mountain Zoo, their their views from the mountains are absolutely amazing. Plus, they have penguins. 
Nadine Alex x
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
______________________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @beauty7products
Instagram: @nadineealex_97
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex
Tumblr: Nadinealex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe