Christmas Films To Watch This Year

December 12, 2020

 Hey guys,

So it's safe to say Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ and all other streaming places have saved us this year. Literally a godsend. Kept us entertained which we can all say we needed. I can't say I have used this year to become a couch potato (amongst working in an office of course) and you know what? I don't feel guilty. I mean this year doesn't count does it?...

Christmas Chronicles 1 & 2 - I mean Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn as Mr and Mrs Clause...

The Holiday - Such an amazing storyline and amazing cast...Jude Law though. So I had to include this. 

Holidate - This such a cheesy storyline but I loved it. It's like a Christmas version of 'How to be Single'.

Dash & Lily - Okay...so I wasn't initially sure of this but omg such a binge-worthy series. 30 minutes and 8 episodes of 2 strangers who fall for each other and get each out of their comfort zones through a notebook.

The Princess Switch: Switched Again - So you can probably tell I love a cheesy Christmas romance film but after watching the 1st one how could I not watch the second. Vanessa Hudgens smashes it playing 3 completely different characters. Also I loved the little cameo of A Christmas Prince.

A Christmas Prince - So this brings me to the trilogy of A Christmas Prince. Such a beautiful storyline.

A Christmas Inheritance - I love this film as it brings a rich girl to her hometown to which she has to grow up and learn the value of hard work and the joy of helping others. Such positivity. 

Christmas Made To Order - Carmen from Spy Kids all grown up and very festive. This about a holiday coordinator helping a guy (Aaron from Mean Girls) gain his Christmas Spirit back.

A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish - Okay so if your a Disney Channel child, you'll definitely love this film as it features Ally from Austin & Ally and Mason from Wizards of Waverly Place.

Christmas Wedding Planner - Omg. I have watched this films many times even when its not the festive season. Go watch it if you love Christmas, weddings and a hot detective. 

Noelle - I found this on Amazon Prime and when I was first watching it I kinda found it boring but to be honest I wasn't really watching it. Yous know what I mean. So I decided when my head wasn't full of other things to rewatch it and you know I enjoyed it. I loved how they brought languages and sign language into it and it was just kind spirited.

Fatman - Omg this is hands down my favourite new Christmas film. It is hilarious!! I mean if you love Mel Gibson then...It came out this year and as you can guess it stars Mel Gibson as Santa Clause or as one of his enemies call him 'Fatman'. It's about a 12 year old boy who receives coal for Christmas and he hires a hitman (who already has a grudge against Santa) to kill Santa. I think my dad might have bought this off Amazon Prime. 

Then of course there is all the good Christmas classics that are a must such as:

  • The Grinch
  • Nativity
  • Home Alone
  • Santa Clause
  • Bad Moms Christmas
  • Last Christmas
  • Die Hard
  • Love Actually
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Jack Frost
  • Elf

Hope you are all having a lovely festive season. It is needed after the year we have all had. Sending you all best of wishes. 

Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97 
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg I love this list! Certainly am going to watch a few~ I love christmas movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad you love it, let me know if you watched any and what you thought of them x

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe