I Am Grateful For...

December 02, 2020

 Hey guys,

So 2020 has been a right year hasn't?! It has definitely been the year where we have learnt to be appreciative for the little things we have and what 2020 has brought us. We may have hoped for bigger things (which some people have achieved) but don't worry if you haven't, 2021 is around the corner and I am very hopeful that it is gonna be bigger and better...fingers crossed. 

I have decided that for this post I am going to highlight what I am grateful for and should be more appreciative of. Please comment below on what you're most grateful for. 

  • NHS & Key Workers
  • Family 
  • Friends
  • Sleeping in
  • Living with my family - Roof over my head
  • Work that is still going strong - and still working in an office - And of course PAYDAY
  • Nature/Seasons - Flowers, rainbows, autumn leaves, sunrise and sunsets
  • Fresh bedding
  • Expression of emotions
  • Cameras - Old photos and videos are the best
  • Breakfast in bed
  • Makeup & skincare
  • Health & Medication
  • No alarms on days off
  • Lazy/rest days
  • Books
  • TV
  • Music
  • Clean water
  • Food
  • Starting a new fresh day
  • Freedom of speech, vote, love & to be heard
  • Walks 
  • Memories
  • Facilities 
  • Forgiveness - Learn from mistakes to then grow 
  • Senses - Touch, smell, taste, hearing, sight
  • Bloggers - Connection 
  • Past people in my life/setbacks - Made me stronger & wiser
  • Smiles from strangers
  • Grateful that I haven't lost anybody to Covid or ill health
  • Laughing 'til I can't breathe
  • My mobile phone - Be lost without it especially with this pandemic & lockdowns
  • Free & open access to knowledge
  • Language
  • Football
  • Weekends
  • Resolving things quickly
  • Travelling
  • Baths/showers
  • Imagination from the children in my family - Keep my imagination & creativity open
  • Adventures
  • Netflix/Amazon Firestick
  • Chocolate - Terry's Orange, Kinder Bueno, Galaxy, Dairy Milk & Milkway Crispy Rolls mmm
  • Sunflowers
  • Fluffy socks & pjs
  • Bacon butties/English breakfasts
  • Chocolate digestives
  • Daylight Savings Time - Extra hour
  • The way my nephew looks at me, follows me around the house & comes up for cuddles and kisses
  • The way my goddaughter (aged 5) tells me everytime she sees me that she loves me & I'm her best friend
  • Learning to do housework (cooking, cleaning, working washing machine, dryer & iron) at a young age
  • Parties - Especially when you haven't seen certain people in a long while
  • Colours
  • Inspirational & positivity quotes
Nadine Alex x
_______________________________________________________________________________
Treat yourself over at Coconut Lane - www.coconut-lane.com 
Use the code 'nadinealex20' at the checkout for 20% off
_______________________________________________________________________________
Twitter: @nadineealex_
Instagram: @nadineealex_97 
Bloglovin: Nadine Alex 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Subscribe