DIY: Candle Holder into Hair Accessories Holder

November 08, 2014

Hey guys!

Okay, this might sound very basic but I have been asked to do this post. - How to transform a candle holder into a holder for hair accessories.

Once a candle has been used and there is no wick left to use, I like to put it in the freezer for a few hours. This makes it easier to get the unused wax out! I left mine overnight to make sure it was easy but it's fine to leave for just a few hours too. I get a knife and just cut around the wax as this is the simplest way to get the wax out. I then give it a big rinse with warm water and soap and dry. Sometimes I repeat.

I then simply put my hair ties, clips and hair bands in!











You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is great, you should do more DIYs even if they are basic. It looks so cute sitting on your desk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!!!!!! I think this would look really adorable on my dressing table and easy to pick my hair accessories as they are scattered all over my drawer and my boyfriend keeps saying how unorganised i am. True though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my friends love this blog we think you should have more followers as you are such a good writer and always inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna follow this DIY, think it would look more appealing than it is now as they are shoved into a little tub which is old. I have lots of candles that i dont want to burn, not because of the smell but because it means getting rid of the tubs. Following this means I can find more ideas on what to store in the tubs and then i get to keep them :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe