Top 5: Autumn Nail Polishes

November 08, 2014


As you can probably tell by the above image, I am a massive fan of Barry M. I love how Barry M release beautiful seasonal colours, especially in Autumn when I like to tone down the shades from pastel to deeper tones.

From left to right: Barry M in Red Wine, Barry M Gelly in Chai, Seventeen Fast Finish in Tigers Eye, Barry M Gelly in Cardamom, Barry M in Black. The Barry M nail polishes are priced at £2.99 and the Gelly nail polishes are priced at £3.99. The seventeen nail polish is £2.99.

I love these colours as they are 5 different coloured polishes so I can switch them up to suit my outfit or mood. The shade I have been wearing the most throughout Autumn is Chai as it is a beautiful shade of grey that goes with every outfit. I like to wear the Red Wine shade when I am going to parties as it can really brighten an outfit up. For example; the other day I attended an 18th party and wore a black dress and black heels so I painted my nails with Barry M's Red Wine and it polished the look off.

What brand and colours do you enjoy for the Fall and Winter times?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post and love BM's autumn collection. I have the whole collections and my favourites are Chilli, Chai and Mustard. Think im obsessed with barry m's collections, favourite is pastel and brights. X

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Subscribe