Sweater Weather | TAG

November 15, 2014

Hey guys,

So this has been highly requested by Simply Sweet Melissa, HeyHols, Pretty.Random.Things, MommyTipsbyCole, Imperfectly Painted and many others. So I thought as the weather as begun to get colder, why not do the Sweater Weather Tag as everybody loves to read them.

Tag Questions:

1. Favourite candle scent?

At the moment I love burning 2 different candles. The first candle I love burning is Zoella's candle as it has a gorgeous vanilla, white wood accents and floral scent to it. I love to burn this candle when I'm in the bath or in a relaxing mood, as it is perfect for 'creating a relaxing space' and 'winding down.' The second candle I love burning is Yankee's candle in the Black Cherry scent. I love this candle as it is quite strong but is not overwhelming. It has a lovely fruity and juicy scent, even when I blow the candle out the room still smells of ripe cherries :)

2. Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate?

Hot chocolate all the way! I will have the odd cup of tea (especially if we have biscuits in) but I am not the biggest fan of coffee. I tend to have more hot chocolates in the Autumn/Winter as its nice to wind down. I love how there is lots of hot chocolates such as; Galaxy, Milk, White, Aero, Maltesers,
Brownie and Orange (#CostaChristmas) and many others.

3. What is the best Autumn/Winter memory you have?

Family time! My family love to stay in and watch Christmas or Halloween films all cuddled up in blankets and the fire on. My mum normally makes the BEST hot chocolates ever with sprinkles, cocoa powder, cream, marshmallows and a flake. And we order pizzas too :) Oh and also the Christmas Dinners - mmm... they are so delicious!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer? Dark lips or Winged eye liner?

I prefer dark lips! I think winged eye liner can make eyes look smaller then they actually are, therefore I tend to do a smokey eye or light eyeshadow (depending on how dark I have gone with the lips) I think having dark lipstick can enhance your actually lips and make them look fuller.

5. Favourite fragrance for Autumn/Winter?

I don't normally have a specific fragrance or scent for Autumn or Winter. Normally when it comes to this time of the year I will go softer with the scents such as changing to a fresh with a slight hint of floral to it. At the moment I am loving Ghost Eclipse.

6. What is your most worn sweater?

I have 2 most worn sweaters that I cannot decide what is my favourite. My first sweater is my oversized thick GEEK jumper. This jumper was given to me by my cousin and is from BANK. The second sweater that I am always wearing is from Primark and as I bought the size above it is oversized on me (Which I love.) It is grey and has peter pan collars attached and has a blouse-type material attached at the bottom of the jumper.

7. Hats or Scarves?

Both! I love wearing my grey beanie when I go shopping, I like how it can dress an outfit and its so comfy to wear!! However, if I had to choose between the two I would probably go for scarves as I love playing them up as there are endless options.

8. Favourite Autumn/Winter nail polish?

Well lately I have been wearing Barry M's Autumn Collection in the shades Cardamom and Chai (check out my other blog post here). Once it gets closer to Christmas I like to switch to a red colour, such as; Barry M's Chilli. I like to change to red as I think it is quite festive.

9. Leggings or Skinny jeans?

Leggings! They are the most comfiest (Apart from joggers) pants to wear. They can worn all year around and can be dressed up and down. I do like to wear skinny jeans but I do find it comfier wearing leggings as I can move more freely.

10. Boots or Uggs?

Boots! I have 3 main pairs that I wear in the Autumn/Winter as they are the most comfiest and stylish in these seasons. The first pair is from New Look, the second and third pairs are from Dorothy Perkins. I absolutely love Chelsea boots!

11. Favourite thing about Autumn/Winter?

Christmas, but also other things - I did a blog post about what I love about Autumn/Winter - click here

12. Songs that get you in the Autumn/Winter mood?

Most Christmas songs like - Mariah Carey (All I Want For Christmas Is You), Michael Bublé  (It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas), sometimes I like to listen to the Tweenies Christmas album as it brings back childhood, etc.

Hope you enjoyed! I TAG anyone who reads this and make sure to comment when you have done the tag so I can check it out :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heya! Loved your post, and decided to ease back into my blog (after neglecting to post for months) using this tag! (Ignore the layout of the blog, I'm still trying to figure out a theme I'd like) http://starmusic-tranquilnights.blogspot.com/2014/11/sweater-weather-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check it out now :) It is a good way to ease back into the blog, hope you enjoyed answering them :)

      Delete

Search This Blog

Subscribe